Best US Golfer right now?

all this talk and not one person thinks tiger is still the best american golfer! so would u guys pick stricker over tiger? how does phil get so much love and people knock dj for choking? lets not forget phil was tied for the lead at the open and choked it away. A few years ago he decided to hit one in the trash can thinking it was the hole. he consistently misses 3-5 footers that are important. Tiger could never play another tournament and they still might not catch tiger COMBINED. They have 72 wins between the three of them, Tiger has 97. Maybe he hasn't done much in a couple thanksgivings, but if i told you you have to bet the house on one of the four, who would u take? it's funny how quickly people forget!

The question is now. Not best ever. If that was the argument I would say jack is the best. But that's off topic. Tiger isn't the best he had a great tourney at the masters but overall stricker is better due to his finishes.

Sadly I'm still waiting to put rickie up there :alien:

I can't help but think of Seinfeld's 'Man Hands' episode when I see this picture....

Stricker would be second.

Kevin

kerr_flag_400x600.jpg

all this talk and not one person thinks tiger is still the best american golfer! so would u guys pick stricker over tiger? how does phil get so much love and people knock dj for choking? lets not forget phil was tied for the lead at the open and choked it away. A few years ago he decided to hit one in the trash can thinking it was the hole. he consistently misses 3-5 footers that are important. Tiger could never play another tournament and they still might not catch tiger COMBINED. They have 72 wins between the three of them, Tiger has 97. Maybe he hasn't done much in a couple thanksgivings, but if i told you you have to bet the house on one of the four, who would u take? it's funny how quickly people forget!

The question is now. Not best ever. If that was the argument I would say jack is the best. But that's off topic. Tiger isn't the best he had a great tourney at the masters but overall stricker is better due to his finishes.

Sadly I'm still waiting to put rickie up there :alien:

Exactly. Someone needs to read the original question instead of getting all worked up over nothing. And I also agree with chosen that of all time, Jack still beats out Eldrick. by at least 18-14.

I can't help but think of Seinfeld's 'Man Hands' episode when I see this picture....

LMAO. Looks at the size of that tight paw! It also reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live fake commercial where Victoria Jackson has six fingers and puts on a chemical and it rots and falls off. Kerr's hand looks so huge it almost seems like she has six fingers. She is a darn fine golfer, but those pictures are kind of humorous. I had to post them.

Kevin

Ole Gray has been hitting it decent lately, watch for him in the coming months.

Except we're talking best golfer RIGHT NOW. Not potential.

If we're talking potential, name any of the so-called "young guns" that so many people say are the next big thing. He's the #1 Junior player. And according to the USGA/RA rankings, there are 5 U.S. amateurs better than him right now. http://www.randa.org/en/wagr.aspx

I love the way these 2 posts compliment each other. :D

LMAO. Looks at the size of that tight paw! It also reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live fake commercial where Victoria Jackson has six fingers and puts on a chemical and it rots and falls off. Kerr's hand looks so huge it almost seems like she has six fingers. She is a darn fine golfer, but those pictures are kind of humorous. I had to post them.

Kevin

True but those big hands are probably what make her such a good golfer.

Back