Best & Worst - Your Own Game

Best: iron play. Feel confident with any of my irons in my hand.

Worst: putting. Not playing much and little to no practice, I feel like I don't have much feel around the greens. Solution is more practice and maybe even lessons as I need to work on basics and fundamentals.

Best part of my game right now is putting. Worst part I would say is iron play. I feel I should hit more GIR's than I am currently hitting.

My short game is my strength and my long irons are my weakness.

Best - accuracy. I keep the ball in play; chipping - I usually get up and down.
-
Worst - length. I have trouble reaching many par 4's. Mid range putting. If I could make a few 10 footers I'd save 3 strokes a round.

Currently the best part of my game is my driving/tee game. Loose the least amount of strokes here, have put in the work on my swing to get it more consistent.

Worst part is my approach play/mental play. Approach play is where I loose most of my strokes, either from a missed green or a duff shot from the fairway. Mental play can be from bad shot decisions to getting down on myself after a bad shot. These are the two areas I need to work on between now and April.

The driver is the best part of my game right now. Even when it's a little off, I can go to my band aid shot which is a blocked low fade.

My iron and wedge game need more work, but it's slowly coming together.

My putting has been decent........ nothing to brag about.

The best part of my game would be my attitude/confidence. The best club in my bag is easily my 2Deep off the tee which finds the fairway at least 85% of the time. The worst is easily pitch shots from 35-70 yards.

While I don't excel in any area of the game I think my putting and short game is above my handicap level.

The bad (worse) area of my game comes with driver.
I know where the ball is going, it's just I have to gain extra distance. It's because I am so short off the tee is what I believe my toughest hurdle to improvement will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driver results are the best, chips from 10-30 yds from the front of the green with any club is/are the worst. Seem to look up to see a great shot a little before impact, and all I see is a bad shot.............usually blade the ball way past the hole. :angry:

Best - putting

Worst - driving

Best - when I'm on, aggressive shots.

Worst - I tend to relieve myself among the trees.

Best = shots inside 100y.

Worst = long irons or hybrids.

Back