Bettinardi Putter Thread

These are more up my alley. Can be had if patient for around 150 (which isn't great but it's near retail). I am VERY fond of the rainbow stitch especially on black.

1570761511581.png

Love them too. White scares me but that looks good
What scares me is going up against dudes like this who clearly have more money than they know what to do with lol

1570761778125.png

My lord. That’s money they will never see again. The colorful ones are great though. The darker ones, eh.
That's what 10k will get you in Bettinardi land hahahaha

Unreal.

The QB8 was rolling pretty well today. Made some real nice putts and the ones I missed had good pace. Well, other than that one I don’t want to talk about. I think I found a putter!

The QB8 was rolling pretty well today. Made some real nice putts and the ones I missed had good pace. Well, other than that one I don’t want to talk about. I think I found a putter!
Nice, dude!

My BB1 Long neck came in tonight. debating putting a new grip on it, or just being lazy and dealing with the super stroke for my round tomorrow haha

Nice, dude!

My BB1 Long neck came in tonight. debating putting a new grip on it, or just being lazy and dealing with the super stroke for my round tomorrow haha
Looooooooong neck. And put a new grip on.

I like this one from this week. Hawt.

21955-2_110x110@2x.png

21955-4_110x110@2x.png

FINALLY got my hands on a long neck experiment for a decent price. It's their collab with Club Champion (I think 100 were made or something like that).

Have to say, the confidence I seemed to have on those annoying 1-10 footers was WAY up. Not sure i missed one, honestly. Gives me a tremendous amount of confidence going into my potential acquisitions that I need to go long neck or bust if I am going to roll a blade, and man, that's just where my heart is.

Has a Super Stroke 2.0 mid slim on it that I was originally just going to cut off, but wanted to give it a shake up on the course. Surprised me. Very tolerable. Makes the head feel lighter in the stroke I feel like, but definitely not a stretch to use. I think at the end of the day, I'm going to throw either an iLine on it or another Pistol GT (or tour), but for now, it's actually a decent fit.

Also, that headcover? So awesome hahaha

2c55e69384f95ce0fe1c30b611bd53ea.jpg

I certainly don’t need a tour. I’d rather just buy more putters than a crazy expensive cover these days
These are more up my alley. Can be had if patient for around 150 (which isn't great but it's near retail). I am VERY fond of the rainbow stitch especially on black.

View attachment 8910873
Wait, I need a custom headcover?

This Bettinardi purchase is going to get expensive!

Need? No. But it is absolutely half the fun for me. Headcovers make me happy

The Kool-Aid tastes good!

I like Happy Covers

09791CE7-C9E9-4B15-9057-EB354BD5D78C.jpeg

@GraniteRoost Here's the putter we were chatting about earlier. It's not to say it's awful (at all), but the super narrow stamping just doesn't seem to get it done for me from an aesthetic standpoint. Weirdly super uniform in the cavity, just kind of boring.

It's a great looking stick, no doubt, and long neck BB0 for 700ish is a nice opportunity, but man... It could have been SO much better. Like, for example, dancing Betti in the cavity.. Ohhhh man that would have changed some things.

Also, for their milling, flymill is rad, but I think I am more fond of their superfly mill. Tighter, not as deep.

1571017972667.png
1571017984440.png

I shouldn't have opened the archive on the hive...this is incredible.

Back