Bettinardi Putter Thread

I had the QB rolling today! It was fun to see the ball starting in line and threatening the hole all day.

That is great! Glad you are having good feels so far - I am still digging mine. I like the shape, I love the feel, and I like the way the ball rolls. I still need to get better at distance control with it... and in general ?

My god...

C20922B1-5F0E-44E5-AAD0-23BB6434E6F0.png

Last edited:
Rolling the QB8 LTD this evening... man this setup is pleasing. ?

Funny, I was just emailing you...
With friends like this, we will end up poor. If I could find a sweet Betti that I loved, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. I watch the hive releases now but nothing has grabbed me in the last two

With friends like this, we will end up poor. If I could find a sweet Betti that I loved, I’d buy it in a heartbeat. I watch the hive releases now but nothing has grabbed me in the last two

They have a way of growing on you. At the price this one is going for its a particularly good deal for a nice carbon special. I'd be a poor friend not to share such info :sneaky:

It is awesome that the QB8 has not left your bag... I need to shorten mine to 34" and commit for a spell. I want to give the mallet a solid extended trial.

They have a way of growing on you. At the price this one is going for its a particularly good deal for a nice carbon special. I'd be a poor friend not to share such info :sneaky:

It is awesome that the QB8 has not left your bag... I need to shorten mine to 34" and commit for a spell. I want to give the mallet a solid extended trial.
It sounds like you have too many amazing options on your hands. Good problems to have

I picked up a limited edition queen bee 8 yesterday with the FIT face...WOW!!!! I love my qb6 with the regular honeycomb milling already, but using the FIT face I was blown away how awesome it feels

ill post some pics later but man I wish the season wasn't over. I cant wait to get this on the course

I picked up a limited edition queen bee 8 yesterday with the FIT face...WOW!!!! I love my qb6 with the regular honeycomb milling already, but using the FIT face I was blown away how awesome it feels

ill post some pics later but man I wish the season wasn't over. I cant wait to get this on the course

Awesome pickup! FIT face is luxuriously plush... hope it holes putts as good as it looks.

Awesome pickup! FIT face is luxuriously plush... hope it holes putts as good as it looks.

Thank. Yea I think im hooked now. It feels incredible...hopefully yesterday was a sign of holing putts cuz I couldn't miss with it

New 2020 lines get released on 11/14. They are bringing out a refresh to the inovai line. If my fitting this weekend points any what towards face balanced being better for me, that might be my #1 to look into if they have a new 3 coming out.

Back