Bettinardi Putter Thread

Nice!

Did you have a fair bit of face opening in your back stroke?
Not too much and i typically got the head back to level but he said even if you can do it, it's better to just elimate the need to do it. I was noticing the ball had a tendency to be pulled on misses. He also pointed out that i tended to aim left even not meaning to

I was just about to ask for a photo of the ashtray! Looking forward to it. Sounds like a great time!
Here is a pic of the haul! Let me know if you want any close up pics on anything. Both 1/4 zips and the polo are Peter Millar. There is a belt buckle and scorecard holder among it all and a Melin tour dept hat. The Asher glove (my favorite gloves) has the skull logo as well so that was exciting for me.
20220412_171646.jpg

Here is a pic of the haul! Let me know if you want any close up pics on anything. Both 1/4 zips and the polo are Peter Millar. There is a belt buckle and scorecard holder among it all and a Melin tour dept hat. The Asher glove (my favorite gloves) has the skull logo as well so that was exciting for me.
View attachment 9080786
I’d love to see the ash tray up close

And your timing was uncanny as I was watching a video on the new putter lines this year. The 6.0 currently has my eye.

Last edited:
Love the look of that ashtray it looks sick - I would use it as a hobby parts tray on my workdesk

705CAB7B-2EB4-4815-8AA5-A86A96025F2B.jpeg

Looking for a little assistance from you Bettinardi kings.
I have the queen bee, and now looking for a face balanced option.
I see the studio stock 7, how much toe hang is the Innovai 6?
Anybody have opinions on the face balanced model?

thanks all

Last edited:
I wonder if they will be a limited run of Fitzpatricks putter…

Sent my stock qb#11 to get personalized a bit. Really happy with it. Also, only putter I have with a stability shaft so excited to try it out! 20220620_125517.jpg
16557551246011948935971733641214.jpg20220620_125607.jpg20220620_125526.jpg

Last edited:
1st-time long time. I need help identifying this putter. I know it's a BB1F, but other than that nothing. Chime in experts

Attachments

• IMG_2635.JPEG
    IMG_2635.JPEG
    134.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2637.JPEG
    IMG_2637.JPEG
    171.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2640.JPEG
    IMG_2640.JPEG
    115.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2642.JPEG
    IMG_2642.JPEG
    166.1 KB · Views: 19
Lately I hav been eyeballing quite a few Bettinardi headcover options. Specifically in the hybrid aka UT realm.

I really like some of the designs. Leaning hard on a couple tiki and skull ones to add to the bag.

Lately I hav been eyeballing quite a few Bettinardi headcover options. Specifically in the hybrid aka UT realm.

I really like some of the designs. Leaning hard on a couple tiki and skull ones to add to the bag.
Make sure to post in here for any ponderings. Must get our approval 😉

I guess my haul post up further too shows my skull love haha

Haha, that’s awesome.

maybe I’ll take the plunge this weekend.
Join the FB page "Bettinardi Talk" if you haven't already. Lots of stuff sold on there.

Back