Bettinardi Putter Thread

It's a Vessel III Stand Bag.

I always look at the Betti putters. But I feel they are just a tad too expensive for what they are so I dont press play.

I'm in a love/hate with my Betti, that could be cos I don't practice putting enough. Beautiful putter still.

I always look at the Betti putters. But I feel they are just a tad too expensive for what they are so I dont press play.
Pretty standard fare nowadays for a putter, isn't it?

Get into the custom world like @fairwaynut and you'll really be in it hahaha

Pretty standard fare nowadays for a putter, isn't it?

Get into the custom world like @fairwaynut and you'll really be in it hahaha

I guess your right. Everyone is getting close to the same mark. Kinda crazy. I am pretty sure I will never be deep into the custom bespoke putter world. I don't see any value added there.

I guess your right. Everyone is getting close to the same mark. Kinda crazy. I am pretty sure I will never be deep into the custom bespoke putter world. I don't see any value added there.
it's fun. That's all it needs to be, right?

You latch on, or you don't haha

it's fun. That's all it needs to be, right?

You latch on, or you don't haha

I agree it is fun. I like looking at them. I think the skill to build and make them is extremely fascinating. I just dont see the need for me. That could change though. Who knows.

See if you can sneak a pick of their shop, I’d love to see that
Are pics not allowed? You mean through the window down to the shop right? Not the studio?

A recent pickup from the Hive. A FCB Sunglass Wizard w/Blue PVD Polished.

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

image10.jpg

image11.jpg

Anyone roll the new roll control face?
How does it compare to the F.I.T. face on the Innovai 6.0?

Anyone roll the new roll control face?
How does it compare to the F.I.T. face on the Innovai 6.0?
felt soft and put a good roll on the ball. Was able to roll them both side by side. feel was very close to the point I probably couldn’t tell the difference blond but the roll control seemed as advertised with better roll. That said, could have simply been my stroke/smallish sample size.

The coloring is sharp.

Had a fun day at Studio B today! 20220404_150638.jpg20220404_133530.jpg20220404_133433.jpg53151.jpeg53152.jpeg53157.jpeg53159.jpeg

There ia an empty spot on the last pic for an ashtray... Wonder where that could've went! ;)

Was hoping to walk out with a bag and Hive putter but no hive putter met what I was looking for and same with bags the grey vessel is nice but charging 900 for it is crazy.

I may go try to grab a putter with the masters drop tomorrow pending price and neck shape...

Had a fun day at Studio B today! View attachment 9078971View attachment 9078972View attachment 9078973View attachment 9078974View attachment 9078975View attachment 9078976View attachment 9078977

There ia an empty spot on the last pic for an ashtray... Wonder where that could've went! ;)

Was hoping to walk out with a bag and Hive putter but no hive putter met what I was looking for and same with bags the grey vessel is nice but charging 900 for it is crazy.
What was the most noteworthy thing you saw there?

What was the most noteworthy thing you saw there?
I mean depends on what you are hoping to get. I also got a glove (Asher collab and I LOVE Asher) 2 Peter Millar 1/4 zips, bagtag/putting disc, belt buckle, Peter Millar polo, hat and said ashtray.

Putter wise there were some in the hive that were awesome with really unique face milling. I really only looked at hive putters with flymill/microcomb milling and toe hang, which options were limited. They had some cool studio headcovers in the hive and ball markers/divot tools.

Favorite thing if I had to pick is the ashtray. It's pretty awesome. I also really liked that black/white staff bag on the right.

I go for their skull and bones logo but they have some really awesome stinger stuff in there.

I'll post my haul once I get home and it arrives. I asked thrm to ship it since I'll be out of towm for a bit.

I'll post my haul once I get home and it arrives. I asked thrm to ship it since I'll be out of towm for a bit.
I was just about to ask for a photo of the ashtray! Looking forward to it. Sounds like a great time!

Did you go through a fitting as well @Someonescoat?
I did. Which i unfortunately found out my face balanced queen B 6&8 don't fit my swing haha. Need some toe hang! Also said me at 35" causes my eye line to be a but off so says 34.5 is the sweet spot. He liked my posture so wanted to keep that the same by just moving me closer with the shorter length. Also adjusted the loft to 68 to level it based on my tendency

I did. Which i unfortunately found out my face balanced queen B 6&8 don't fit my swing haha. Need some toe hang! Also said me at 35" causes my eye line to be a but off so says 34.5 is the sweet spot. He liked my posture so wanted to keep that the same by just moving me closer with the shorter length. Also adjusted the loft to 68 to level it based on my tendency
Nice!

Did you have a fair bit of face opening in your back stroke?

Back