Bettinardi Putter Thread

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I got my first Tour Dass last week. Should be here Monday and I am pumped. Half moon center shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I putted with a couple of fresh CS Tour DASS today . They didn't have anything in the Hive that fit the mold but he dug around for me. They were uncut and gripped, didn't fall in love. I'm thanking my stars I have sworn off heel shafted putters, because I was smitten with an all black plumbers neck sound slot DASS in the hive. Two stinger stamps only, so clean. Man.

Pooch, that Tour DASS is SICK!

3bca619221aa15d957e16570fda06378.jpg

44084116eeffe27e588eaf279d8373b7.jpg

Copper!!!

That thing looks awesome.

So I putted with a couple of fresh CS Tour DASS today . They didn't have anything in the Hive that fit the mold but he dug around for me. They were uncut and gripped, didn't fall in love. I'm thanking my stars I have sworn off heel shafted putters, because I was smitten with an all black plumbers neck sound slot DASS in the hive. Two stinger stamps only, so clean. Man.

Pooch, that Tour DASS is SICK!

What else was purchased there?

So found out today that it is going to be a couple more weeks before my putter comes in....ugh!

Bettinardi Putter Thread

Duplicate

Last edited:
My buddy was down to a carbon insert bb0 DASS (sick) and a queen bee #9. His stroke was better with the QB the fitter didn't even try to talk him into the far more expensive choice. He did pick up a nice orange and blue cover.
(He is on THP but not active, and playing with us Sunday)
I almost bought a putter to justify buying a B high crown, so sweet.

I have a fitting on Friday in Tinley Park and can't wait to see what they recommend / what's available. Do they usually have customs / Tour DASS available for fitting or is it primarily just the standard offering?

I have a fitting on Friday in Tinley Park and can't wait to see what they recommend / what's available. Do they usually have customs / Tour DASS available for fitting or is it primarily just the standard offering?

Was there with a buddy today, if you are interested in tour stuff let them know right away so they can let you in the hive to poke around and incorporate it in your fitting. There were probably 40ish putters in there today. I asked about a specific shaped and he pulled 2 more Tour DASS from somewhere else too.

Was there with a buddy today, if you are interested in tour stuff let them know right away so they can let you in the hive to poke around and incorporate it in your fitting. There were probably 40ish putters in there today. I asked about a specific shaped and he pulled 2 more Tour DASS from somewhere else too.

I really want to do this one day. My sister lives about 10 minutes from the studio too.

I really want to do this one day. My sister lives about 10 minutes from the studio too.

I know a bunch of guys who would find a good golf course and a game for you too! We will get you back to siss for dinner.

I had a great time at Bettinardi last week getting fit for a new stick. I brought my old Odyssey Tank Cruiser in and after talking through likes and dislikes with the fitter Brad, I narrowed it down to a few that suited my eye. Brad showed me around the hive and all of the insane custom/tour sticks, of which I would be scared to take out of the house in fear of causing the smallest imperfection. After numerous putts we decided that the best option for me was a Studio Stock 28 Arm Lock that he cut down to 38" and adjusted the lie and loft to fit my non arm lock / forward press stroke. I was amazed at the precision, and attention to detail taken during the process. I was also impressed that Brad was interested in finding the best putter for my game, and not pushing me into one of the $5k+ sticks that I was drooling over. Long story longer I highly recommend to anyone that is able to make the trip, go to Tinley Park and get fitted with a new Bettinardi. You won't regret it. Also, keep an eye out out on BST because all of my old putters will be listed very soon!

My new precious:
0e99188615b6eb018a815b2f5740d818.jpg
6801b8e02c9b032802d9c4e17691baf9.jpg
edfc78b7c642a18d2d4752925c0ca411.jpg
c28b6beb04fd6b5c8bb4b4e1f3e3d679.jpg
08cfda1e330c7e6cdf7caf1fa63f7da1.jpg

I was just at Bettinardi again today !! Saw the Hive for the first time. Omg . The room without putters is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful putter! It sounds like you experience with Bettinardi was super. Nice to hear.

Since I've stumbled on these fitting stories, and realized this is such a short drive away I've started drooling over Bettinardi's.

Since I already bought two putters this off season I don't think a new one is in the cards this year, but I'm already starting the slush fund to pay for my eventual trip to the studio.

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I know you've seen a lot of these but I finally got this putter and was well worth the wait. Even though I'm keeping my Versa #7, it is out of the bag for the foreseeable future. Look, feel, weighting... is just ridiculous...

Thanks to tapatalk
IMG_0610.JPG

Last edited:
My Betti is currently sitting at the Studio and I am going next week Friday to scoop her up and get a putting fitting. I am so pumped!

Just bought an Inovai 3.0. Not sure why it didn't get more love. It is a #7 style but the feel and roll on the ball is amazing! Compared to the O-Works and ping Tyne as well as Cleveland Elevado, this one out performed them all.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

3 more days gentleman! 3 more days till I get to pick up my customized Queen B #6. I am so pumped since I get to roll is Sunday at a solid golf outing!

Just bought an Inovai 3.0. Not sure why it didn't get more love. It is a #7 style but the feel and roll on the ball is amazing! Compared to the O-Works and ping Tyne as well as Cleveland Elevado, this one out performed them all.

The feedback is definitely interesting and unique to Betti.

For a while there were a lot of THPers talking about them.

Today is the day!!!! I will be heading to Studio B in about an hour to go pick up my newly refinished Queen B and get a putter fitting! You can probably guess that I am pumped after 5 weeks of not having a putter!

Sweet Jesus this thing is amazing! Excellent job by Bettinardi!
566a4ab71b36520a1641a43902f281f5.jpg
37531cac55fb87ed8de81ccffad2a199.jpg
85c8ae6982fc29de4aafc1113c709a60.jpg

Looks really good Pringles

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice pringles!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

So far this season I've been rolling a Tour Minovai and have been blown away at how well it's working out. Plus there's something oddly satisfying hearing that tuning fork "Ting" every time you putt.

That is stunning Pringles

Back