Big Break Atlantis

In my experience, yes it is. It's very different than women in business, which can sometimes be a tad interesting.

In all the sports I've played, for the most part, women are pretty supportive of one another. If you end up competing against one another the competition is on, then after friends come back together.

My experience anyway.

Maybe as they get older that could very well be true, but my g/f coaches high school girls. The drama never ends.

Shannon and Meaghan made that show worth watching.

There's been more drama in this reunion show in the first 15 minutes than there was all season.

Agreed, it felt like something you'd see on Bravo!!!

dang, I thought it would be a waste of time so I didnt wtch, will have to check out the replay

I would not want to watch drama like that more than once per Big Break season, but that reunion show last night was super funny. I also noted that the two girls copping an attitude were also the ones who were eliminated first. The 'off-air' clips of all the girls talking and commenting on the two shrill girls was what made it.

Also, Tom Abbott is just hilarious.

Stephanie : Is it hot in here or is it just me.
Tom: It's just you.

I couldn't stop laughing. I was always a little annoyed with him and his commentary, but now that I've seen his funny side, I hope he brings more of that out in future seasons.

~Rock

dang, I thought it would be a waste of time so I didnt wtch, will have to check out the replay
I couldn't bring myself to watch it but now with all the comments I may just have to check it out on FF.

It's on Golf Channel so it will be on about 150 times this week.
I think my SP picked it up, I don't think I have deleted it yet.

Just watched the reunion show on DVR. Oh man, did Meghan bring on the drama or what? Girl brought a bazooka to a gun fight! I mean, damn! I guess I'd be bitter too if I forwent Collegiate golf to compete and was the first one to get kicked off. I'd forgotten she wasn't even there for Yani's guest appearance. Ouch.

Zakiya acted like she was going to defend herself against charges of abandoning "her" team, then she just sort of let it go. She'd have won in my book, there were no teams once the elimination challenge starts!

All in all, not a bad way to end the show :)

I was disappointed in this series of Big Break. Seems like the network is trying to suck in "regular" people to watch and not just the golf fan. Sure all the girls were hot but I can go anywhere to see hot girls, I wanted to see golf!

I was disappointed in this series of Big Break. Seems like the network is trying to suck in "regular" people to watch and not just the golf fan. Sure all the girls were hot but I can go anywhere to see hot girls, I wanted to see golf!

Then you probably don't want to watch MOST episodes of this series! I like the series, but the golf itself is usually a bit disappointing.

Just watched the reunion show on DVR. Oh man, did Meghan bring on the drama or what? Girl brought a bazooka to a gun fight! I mean, damn! I guess I'd be bitter too if I forwent Collegiate golf to compete and was the first one to get kicked off. I'd forgotten she wasn't even there for Yani's guest appearance. Ouch.

Zakiya acted like she was going to defend herself against charges of abandoning "her" team, then she just sort of let it go. She'd have won in my book, there were no teams once the elimination challenge starts!

All in all, not a bad way to end the show :)
You mean a pair of bazookas, right? :blowkiss:

C'mon, it's not like everyone wasn't already thinking it...

You mean a pair of bazookas, right? :blowkiss:

C'mon, it's not like everyone wasn't already thinking it...

Lol, I see what you did there!

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk

I hope that is first and only reunion they do, that was such a snoozer. um like people dont work as hard as me so like thats not fair that they beat me. I like shot a 74, twice and I totally should have been in the final because like I really want to be a professional golfer.

I'm just bummed Tom never explained why he had some big ol' DSLs for a couple episodes.

This was the first ever season of Big Break that I have watched and quite frankly I rather enjoyed it. I am definitely looking forward to the next season which I believe starts up again in September.

Back