Big Mac vs Whopper?

Split household here….

me: big mac
Better half: whopper

McDonald's burgers have been a joke for years. Burger King has totally lost the flame-broiled flavor of the past. Thank God for Whataburger!

Whopper for me. I can buy 2 for $6. It's more like a traditional hamburger imo.

That Big Mac is no longer that big, and has too much bread associated with it. It's also too pricey for what it is.

Clearly missed or ignored that part of the first post...

FIFY. Some passions are difficult to restrain.

WOW, that's is a tough call. 2 totally different burgers but if they were sitting in front of me I would go

Whopper for the win. Much better than Big Mac

Whopper ...

Whopper with McD fries.

I'm tired of all y'all trying to make me choose between things I don't want to have to choose between. :mad:

Whopper for me

As a kid answer would be Big Mac. Now, I think I'd go Whopper.

Whopper. I'm not 15 anymore.

And the Canadian version of the Big Mac is a complete disgrace.

Whopper

Whopper but Wendy's DBL or Triple OVER that
wish we had an In-and-Out in Ohio but that will never happen.
However, if you ever get up to NE Ohio JB/GolferGal, I'll take you to a great car hop dining place- Swenson's and a local bar The Annex(Solon,OH) for burgers that will make you cry.
20180306_115733.jpg20181019_132115.jpg

Big Mac. And not close.

Whopper. And also the Impossible Whopper!

Whopper. And also the Impossible Whopper!

KAK! GUG! You cannot be serious! Unless some serious alterations have been made to the fake meat! I tried on early on, took two bites, and threw it in the trash! Impossible? They got that right!

I don't eat either of these very often, but I have to say that the last Whopper I had was very tasty indeed! Perhaps that's only because the closes BK is a 5 minute drive away! The closes Mickey D's closed up for lack of good management! They remodeled it, then shut it down, then razed the building! They don't fool around!

I ate Burger King every day for a year in college. I loved me a whopper back then.
Sadly Burger King is an absolute gong-show here. Like car fire levels of terrible.

I'll take a Big Mac now any day over a Whopper. Extra points for the Grand Big Mac.

I don't eat fast food very often but it would be Whopper without a doubt. I do crave them once in a while.

KAK! GUG! You cannot be serious! Unless some serious alterations have been made to the fake meat! I tried on early on, took two bites, and threw it in the trash! Impossible? They got that right!

I don't eat either of these very often, but I have to say that the last Whopper I had was very tasty indeed! Perhaps that's only because the closes BK is a 5 minute drive away! The closes Mickey D's closed up for lack of good management! They remodeled it, then shut it down, then razed the building! They don't fool around!

;)

Literally nothing from Burger King is edible. Never has been. The whole “piped in” grill scent lets you know all you need to know.

Big Mac 100% every time.

Back