Big trips next year?

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’ve got Pebble, Spyglass and Pasatiempo in May.

What do you have planned or are pondering?

@Canadan where we going? Pinehurst family
Vacay?

Nothing on the docket as of yet.

Will be traveling around for my daughter’s volleyball tourneys again…. Will be in Dallas, Orlando, Indy, KC, and possibly back to Louisville. Thinking of bringing clubs to Dallas and Indy…. And if we trek to Louisville then I’ll bring them there as well. So I’ll need some guidance on courses to play.

For golf, just an annual trip we do with about 40-50 guys. Usually Myrtle Beach, but may switch to Pinehurst this year.

For other, heading to Hilton Head for a week in July, and pondering a first trip for the family to Disney World (I’ve been there once, 25 years ago).

I think I will have 1 or 2 but they haven’t been decided when or where.

I’ll be in Tampa about 5-6 times next year. But nothing planned specifically around golf. Maybe a THP Experience if I’m fortunate to be selected.

I mean, a trip to Waverly Oaks is definitely a hard ponder :ROFLMAO:. Joking aside, if things work out ok financially I'd like to do Cape Cod again with buddies and then a NY trip with another group of buddies.

I’ll be in Tampa about 5-6 times next year. But nothing planned specifically around golf. Maybe a THP Experience if I’m fortunate to be selected.

🤨

Next year, not yet. 2021 was pretty good though.

I’m gonna have a FUN 2022

I’m going to Hawaii with the family for a wedding. Gonna try to sneak a few rounds in with some old friends.

As of yet just a trip to North Carolina around Pinehurst.

Annual trip to West Palm Beach with my cousin and some friends Masters Weekend. Nothing else official yet.
Pinehurst has been discussed though

I have a planned two rounds at Disney after a corporate trip end of January but that’s it so far.

@Canadan where we going? Pinehurst family
Vacay?
Pinehurst is easy drive distance. I better get some advance notice and a round with you if you do!

Not sure yet, would love to travel back to Montana again and see @GoldenBuff and @Muchmore18 for some more golf.

Back