Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2023

Wife wants a vacuum
I think we have 4 vacuums right now. My wife gave away our Dyson to a woman who is starting over with small children and it was the heaviest and my least favorite to use.

I can't believe we own 4 vacuums, but here we are living our best life. 1 full upright, 1 stick vacuum, 1 small handheld and 1 usb-c powered one for the car when we take trips.

I'm leaning either SteelSeries or a return to Razer. Can't decide.
My last three Razers have not lasted at all. The steel series is still going strong after 5 years of heavy travel. Dunno if they improved quality in the last year or so.

My last three Razers have not lasted at all. The steel series is still going strong after 5 years of heavy travel. Dunno if they improved quality in the last year or so.
I've got a Razer from many years ago that is a tank, but have been using Logitech for some time (G502 too good).

Thinking SteelSeries Aerox 5.

I'm always on the lookout for good deals. Right now, I'll be looking for a few new 1/4 zips. F&G, PM, Johnnie-O and H&B are my prefs.

I'm also hoping Olukai has a good sale. I need to replace a pair and maybe add another.

I think we have 4 vacuums right now. My wife gave away our Dyson to a woman who is starting over with small children and it was the heaviest and my least favorite to use.

I can't believe we own 4 vacuums, but here we are living our best life. 1 full upright, 1 stick vacuum, 1 small handheld and 1 usb-c powered one for the car when we take trips.

I need a car vaccum. New SUV and kids who can't chew w/o spewing food within a 2 foot radius is really getting on my nerves.

No clue how.
It is pretty easy. All you really need to do is buy things that fit together and essentially snap them all into place. I spent 20+ years building my own computers. 5 years ago or so I decided I to buy my first pre built gaming computer that's a full tower and I dislike it so much.

I'm pretty sure I'll just build my new one in a year or two - but you get better deals on Cyber Monday than on BF for computer gear usually.

I'm leaning either SteelSeries or a return to Razer. Can't decide.
steelseries software is terribad

I use a Razer Basilisk Ultimate as I like a weightier mouse, only have to charge on the included dock every couple weeks

I need a new phone, and a new plan for the trip, and moreso to replace the old ass phone and terrible plan I have now.

Man I hope I can find an OK deal up here.

Thinking SteelSeries Aerox 5
Had never heard of this so looked it up and now I absolutely need one for no reason at all other than it’s a damn cool looking computer mouse.

I'm always on the lookout for good deals. Right now, I'll be looking for a few new 1/4 zips. F&G, PM, Johnnie-O and H&B are my prefs.

I'm also hoping Olukai has a good sale. I need to replace a pair and maybe add another.
If you come across an Olukai sale, let me know. I am in need and dont feel like paying full pop.

I need a new phone, and a new plan for the trip, and moreso to replace the old ass phone and terrible plan I have now.

Man I hope I can find an OK deal up here.
The telcos here are going to be aggressive again this year, mainly around 5G going to the flanker brands

Walmart will likely have the best gift card activation deals

RedFlagDeals forums is going to be the best source of info

Had never heard of this so looked it up and now I absolutely need one for no reason at all other than it’s a damn cool looking computer mouse.
This is a reasonable issue. hahaha

The telcos here are going to be aggressive again this year, mainly around 5G going to the flanker brands

Walmart will likely have the best gift card activation deals
Yeah, i didnt do one in september and am cursing it right now, would have been the phone for $1 a month.

We are on Fido, reading their terms and it says their data is all at 3G.... wth

If you come across an Olukai sale, let me know. I am in need and dont feel like paying full pop.
I'm looking for sneakers.

If you wear a 17 or 18, REI has these on sale

This is a reasonable issue. hahaha
it would for sure put me in the running for coolest guy in the tech department at work.

Yeah, i didnt do one in september and am cursing it right now, would have been the phone for $1 a month.

We are on Fido, reading their terms and it says their data is all at 3G.... wth
Fido has been calling me nonstop to the point I've blocked their call centre number

$50/50gb 5G is going to be the base of everything

last year the big deal was $45/50gb 4G

Rogers gave all Shaw Mobile customers free US roaming so that may be in play too

I generally dont get much if anything from the sales. I am wanting to get an XBox series X, so hoping there is some kind of deal but havent seen anything that great so far.

HackMotion wrist sensor.
  • Core is $50 off
  • Plus is $100 off
  • Pro is $200 off

I would love to see a follow me or remote cart at a price I couldn't resist. Bat Caddy $100 off didn't do it.

Our Air Fryer was about worn out so bought a new 7 qt. one last night for $35 on a BF deal.

Back