Black Friday Purchases

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Mods, if I missed another active thread please delete.

mom not normally a Black Friday type guy but I stopped at Costco to get some tires installed and they had the Sonos subwoofer for a steal.
Anyone else grab something fun or exciting today?

I almost grabbed the 65" 4K Phillips TV at WalMart for $278.00 today. It was one of the doorbuster deals from last night and they still had 15 of them on the floor. I don't really NEED another t.v. but it was one of those "too good to pass up" deals. If it would have been 120hz as opposed to 60hz I would have walked out with it.

Picked up a PlayStation 4 on accident last night. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ whoopsie?
Also got a toaster oven for my wife, since it’s what she asked for.

I picked up a few things but only one was really for pure enjoyment.

Jabra 65t ear buds (which will be my birthday present).
A cheap printer
A refurbished Dell laptop

There was a lot I was seriously considering but can't justify spending the money right now.

Vistaprint is 60% off everything today so I got some promo swag. Hats and Jackets.

I picked up a few things but only one was really for pure enjoyment.

Jabra 65t ear buds (which will be my birthday present).
A cheap printer
A refurbished Dell laptop

There was a lot I was seriously considering but can't justify spending the money right now.

I have the 75t Jabras and love them.

Reactions: KEV
I have the 75t Jabras and love them.
That's what I would have preferred but didn't make sense to spend the extra for what I'll use them for. If I was a heavier user I would have for sure gone 75t.

That's what I would have preferred but didn't make sense to spend the extra for what I'll use them for. If I was a heavier user I would have for sure gone 75t.

Totaly agree. The case was the decider for me otherwise the 65s work great

Winter tires and wheels for the new car because I found out the like-new winters and wheels from the old one aren't gonna fit. Wasn't planning on having to do that.

Sonos One pairs from Costco for 229 a pair.

Then cancelled the rest of my order through Sonos and re-placed it with their 20% discount.

I picked up two more Homepods for our condo online from Best Buy at $199 ea ($100 discount) for Black Friday. I'll be running a stereo pair in the great room and another one 25 feet away in the kitchen. The Homepod is very Apple-centric but you're an Apple user there is nothing close in sound to a stereo pair of these unless you spend at least twice as much money.

Last edited:
Sonos One pairs from Costco for 229 a pair.

Then cancelled the rest of my order through Sonos and re-placed it with their 20% discount.

The IKEA Sonos stuff is legit and integrates perfectly.

I bought my best friend in the world, a new wedding ring, since this past year was 10 years.

Grabbed a Kitchenaid Mix Master for my wife for Christmas and a couple odds and ends.

Did a lot of “add to cart”.....”remove from cart”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods, if I missed another active thread please delete.

mom not normally a Black Friday type guy but I stopped at Costco to get some tires installed and they had the Sonos subwoofer for a steal.
Anyone else grab something fun or exciting today?
I got a new ICON motorcycle helmet with tinted visor, front and rear paddock stands, 2 Under Armour quarter zips, 1 Sonoma pullover, 2 Sonoma t-shirts and a Sonoma fleece vest, 2 puffer vests, 2 Cremieux button ups and the "ODY" Odyssey trucker hat. Also snagged a Odyssey Strokelab 10-S off Facebook Marketplace for a steal! I seriously racked up this black Friday!

I bought my best friend in the world, a new wedding ring, since this past year was 10 years.

We who can say that are blessed indeed. My best friend and I will celebrate our fortieth in 2020, and she'll tell anyone who'll listen they've been three of the best years of her life.

Polo from PGASS. Cap from Puma outlet.

I like to do the same at every 10 or 15 years. For our 25th I surprised mine with a nice really upgrade. (y)

new tires for the Goldwing, and a new MacBook Pro to replace my 2013 one.

Only got a couple things for Black Friday.

Jordan ADG golf shoes that were 25% off.

Next was an amazon fire recast in an attempt to possibly cut the cord.Can’t cut without a dvr so gonna give this device a shot.

Dozen Srixon Qstar tour balls on amazon for half off.

I received a text from one of the guys in my regular Saturday group whom I hadn't heard from in awhile. Cost me $ 200.00 because it was a link for DNA Helix shoes.

I also picked up a Ridge wallet at 15% (was going to buy anyway but waited for BF) and a replacement set of Oakley Prizm lenses as mine were scratched up.

Didn't really see or find much else that was either a necessity or interesting enough to warrant the cash outlay.

picked up 12 pairs assorted colors of golf pants for 1/2 off. My as well dress the part on the course.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I took advantage of the extended sales and bought a work bench from harbor freight today. It should work perfectly for what I need.

I like to do the same at every 10 or 15 years. For our 25th I surprised mine with a nice really upgrade. (y)

We had our 25th last week and gave my wife a new diamond ring as well. It wasn’t a replacement for the engagement ring she has been wearing since 1994 but we are planning on picking out a new one of those over the Christmas break. The diamond in her engagement ring was the one my mom wore until my dad upgraded it after 30 years of marriage.

Back