Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

Here's a picture of my bag. Everything is up for grabs EXCEPT for the backpack (aka drawstring bag), towel and water bottle. PM me if you have a question about any of it.

f5c1b393d19931a6527c9506f06a9e4d.jpg

Have a THP mallet head cover that I can't use. Would be interested in a trade for a Callaway hat or maybe some other things. If interested, PM me

228f11333d24461b468fa0a166fca38b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up for trade if anyone is looking a THP mallet head cover. Looking for:
Callaway hat
THP hat (black/gray)
THP towel

Anyone have an extra bag tag they would be willing to part with? I have this to offer!
7e6749a41b2c7a3557c431981e19e663.jpg

I missed the swag bags, but if someone wants to trade a brigestone visor and/or headcover, I could send a citrus or pizza and beer headcover, or maybe some coins

I know it's a long shot, but I'd like first dibs for trading someone wants to get rid of a pin stripe THP blade putter cover.

Willing to trade the postage stamp putter cover. I use a mallet and now have the other THP cover shown in the pick for that. Not looking for anything in particular, just want it to go to someone who will use it.

db268f320eb2c2ac863b066eb616e738.jpg

Anyone have an extra bag tag they would be willing to part with? I have this to offer!
7e6749a41b2c7a3557c431981e19e663.jpg

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
thumb

Very pleased with the contents of my grab bag! I got a
Yellow THP towel **Off the Market**
THP decal
Red 2011 THP poker chip
2015 albatross club folds of honor coin
THP koozy
THP water bladder
THP Golf ball/tee set
THP drawstring stuff bag
Bridgestone Kuchar B330 hat
THP logo blade putter cover **Off the Market**
THP Par Avion blade putter cover

I'm happy with everything, but if anyone wants to trade for stuff, make an offer I can't refuse! Thanks THP!

Last edited:
Both the shirt and glove are heading out to tpluff!!

I missed the swag bags, but if someone wants to trade a brigestone visor and/or headcover, I could send a citrus or pizza and beer headcover, or maybe some coins
Which headcover were you looking at Martin?

thumb

Yellow THP towel
THP decal
Red 2011 THP poker chip
THP koozy
THP water bladder
THP Golf ball/tee set
THP drawstring stuff bag
THP logo blade putter cover

I'm happy with everything, but if anyone wants to trade for stuff, make an offer I can't refuse! Thanks THP!

Oh' lord that black putter cover , what will it take ?

I have the same postal cover you have so that's out i guess,But 2 is good uh'
Have a THP live it hat Grey w/white back
and theres always as boot paypal.

thumb

Yellow THP towel
THP decal
Red 2011 THP poker chip
THP koozy
THP water bladder
THP Golf ball/tee set
THP drawstring stuff bag
THP logo blade putter cover

PM sent about the black putter cover.

I was thinking of the Bridgestone Rocket tour covers
If there's anything I got that could help your trade in getting one, let me know.

Canadan beat me to it but I'm looking for a green or red the king shirt. Small or medium will work.

thumb

Yellow THP towel **Off the Market**
THP decal
Red 2011 THP poker chip
THP koozy
THP water bladder
THP Golf ball/tee set
THP drawstring stuff bag
THP logo blade putter cover **Off the Market**

I really like that Bridgestone hat but about the only thing I have to trade that you don't have is a Bridgestone rocket tour cover or a medium Bridgestone glove.

I got your back Marty. My bag will be here in a day or two, and if either is in mine, they are yours.

PM sent.

Back