Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

DufferToo

101 Putters and Holding
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Putters
MODS please feel free to delete if inappropriate or merge with an official thread.

Since the contents are completely unknown to the recipients I thought it would be cool to have one thread for the potential swaps so everyone could follow along. For example Wardy might want to trade his XXL shirt for someone's smedium or a different item entirely.

Should be a fun thread.

I'll trade a handshake for a bag since I wasn't able to snag one. :-(

I also look forward to people opening their bags... Especially 8 or so people hehe

It's about to be a second Christmas for those of us lucky enough to snag a bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be fun to see what everyone gets and what trades come out

Great thread idea Don. Can't wait to get mine!

It's like waiting for Christmas......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was out playing, can not wait to see how this comes out

Great idea! Looking forward to seeing what everyone gets!

I look forward to seeing what everyone receives, I had one in my checkout but could not get it over to Paypal and paid for.

I can't wait to see the trades that goes down

Have a feeling I'll be waiting to
See what my bag holds until after 1/11 since we will be on vacation. Hopefully I find one of those grand prizes.

As with everybody else, I'm looking forward to getting my bag. Keeping my fingers crossed for one item in particular. Either way, I'm going to love whatever is in my bag. Thanks THP.

Since I'm left handed, if I get any right handed balls or tees, I'm willing to swap.

Its like Christmas all over again getting to open another package. Cant wait to see whats in mine, fingers crossed for one of the lucky 8 tickets, but i know the other stuff will be awesome as well. :D

I know it's early, but when you get your THP gift bag, post in here what you received

I know it's early, but when you get your THP gift bag, post in here what you received

Yes, the bags haven't even shipped. It would be nice to show pics of what you received, or just describe it. If you want to trade, sell, etc. go to the other thread for trading.

It will be nice to just find out what was sent.

Merry Christmas, everyone!!!!

Thanks,

Jack

Blind Holiday Gift Bag - Swap Thread

I also look forward to people opening their bags... Especially 8 or so people hehe

If I get a tee shirt in a kids medium do you wanna trade? Or are you keeping your shirt for a night gown

If I get a tee shirt in a kids medium do you wanna trade? Or are you keeping your shirt for a night gown

I've got a couple offers of such, let's wait till everyone gets them so we can see who has a shirt size that may work

I've got a couple offers of such, let's wait till everyone gets them so we can see who has a shirt size that may work
You think I can pull off a kids medium wardy?

I'm in, as if I get any shirts, they will be too small for me.

This will be a fun thread to follow, especially if wubears is serious about trading for right handed tees!!

This should be a fun thread. The trade offers should make the MLB winter meetings look like kids stuff.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I like the idea of this swap thread!

Back