Bloody Mary Anyone?

Only way to go
132eace9abdb11464b3157b032d7fd31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmmm Sobelman's. Great burgers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I went into the kitchen to make a Bloody Mary after seeing this thread and realized I only had vodka. Well now I'm drinking vodka and juice lol

17c38261f7e6fe0d9659b9c48f266383.jpg

I can't get over the fact that there's a Bloody Mary in this Bloody Mary.
*added to bucket list*...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In mixing glass
1oz Absinthe
1.5 oz Vodka
4 shakes of Worcestershire
3 taps of hot sauce
4 taps of black pepper
Stir

Fill pint glass with ice and dump mixing into iced glass and fill with bloody Mary mix. Garnish with pickle.
724e19aaca05775691f898cc97716e06.jpg

I use Absolut Peppar Vodka and make my own anchovy stuffed olives

Tito's vodka with Zing Zang and several dashes of Cholulla Chili Garlic sauce to liven it all up!!

It's a local company, so I don't know how wide the distribution is, but Preservation and Co. Bloody Mary mix is the best one I have ever had. Just the right amount of spicy mess, and it has that sort of thick "mouthfeel" or whatever you call it that I can't seem to replicate when I make them from scratch.

There are few things in this world I find more disgusting than a Bloody Mary...I don't care if it's got gourmet bacon stick or a freaking cheeseburger hanging out the side of it. Gross.

It's been quite a while since I've head a good Bloody Mary... probably too long!

11AB0D78-E990-44C5-B114-BA74F2982FEA.jpeg
Go big and stay home :)

Looks like lunch ha ha

I'll be on your doorstep in about 6hrs. Just leave about 3 of those on your porch! God I love a good Bloody Mary! 😎
We’d be happy to serve one up for ya!

Also the best bloody to this day was at the hideaway. ;)

It's a no.

Back