Bolle & THP Eyewear Contest

My pick is the Kicker w/ the Photo V3 Golf Lenses. This style is different than what I would typically buy, but they are super lightweight and look to be insanely comfortable for golf! Eye protection while playing golf in the sun is something I need to be more proactive with, and it be great to get that protection with these sweet Bolle Kickers. Thanks Bolle & THP!
11582_600x320.jpg

I would like to enter but I don't see the banner to click on. The box at the top of the thread is blank.

Anyone else having the same issue??

11534_84x45.jpg

I chose the bounty in Satin Crystal Gray with Rose blue lenses. I have always preferred lenses within a full frame and need to find them big enough for my head size and these would fit that bill exactly. Secondly, they are gorgeous and would make a great compliment to my golf attire.

Thanks Bolle and THP for this opportunity!!

See above.

Thanks Cookie.

I would choose these:
11520_600x320.jpg

The Bolt with the Photo V3 Golf lens. Bolle's are stylish, tough as nails, and comfortable to wear. I like this style of glasses since the lens is tall enough to where the bottom isn't blocking the ball. And it wraps around the side of your face enough to block light from the side. The special golf lens helps cut glare and makes it easier to see the contours on the greens in the sunlight.

Just in time for summer. Thanks Bolle and THP!

11527_300x161.jpg

I'd pick the Ransom (as many others have...)
Really need sun protection here at higher altitudes, and I've always wanted to try a golf specific lens!

11532_600x320.jpg

I've been eyeing these up for a while, without the contest! My eyes are awful in the sun, but I've never had good luck wearing "regular" sunglasses while on the course.

I like the Vitesse. I normally go with the more standard wrap-around glasses, but something about the look intrigues me. I like the adjustable nose piece.

11583_600x320.jpg

11534_600x320_zps4096b1d7.jpg

I choose the Bounty because I think sunglasses should be wild colors and these looks great. Also durable and hopefully won't break like the ones I currently have.

Attachments

• 11534_600x320.jpg
    11534_600x320.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Bolle' is definitely the best sunglasses for the Canadian sun, amazing for the course. I am needing to upgrade my present Oakley golf shades and this would be a leap like finally getting over that hazard that owns a few sleeves of your $50/dzn balls. . Thanks to Bolle and THP for offering this contest.

i picked the Python in tortoiseshell firstly because they look amazing and riff off my colour scheme, and secondly just because the shape is perfect for the course nd they look awesome.

Thanks again for running the contest

R
11332_1100x586.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for entering everybody. We will announce the winner soon.

very exciting...fingers crossed.

Looking forward to finding out who the winner is - another busy time with the 2 testing threads that appeared while I was away for my lunch as well

Very nice amount of contest submissions for this one! Looking forward to seeing who the winner is what they selected.

Thought about wearing sunglasses on the course numerous times but never made the move.

Good luck to all who signed up!

Tapa Slice

Thanks again THP and Bolle and good luck to everyone!

Good luck all, I'm sure we will find out soon!!!

I Love the ransoms, those be some sexy shades!

The Kicker’s perfect for any endeavor. Its flexible, slim temples provide plenty of airflow to keep you cool while feeling like they’re barely there. This ultra-lightweight eyewear is a fantastic fit for medium to large faces.

The Masters is all finished up, but that does not mean the fun has to stop on THP. If you look up, you will see a pretty cool Bolle banner ad and you may have also seen one on the front of the THP Tour Van. Well with summer just around the corner, and bright days on the course coming up, we want to give you your favorite pair.

10237_300x161.jpg

The Prize
The lucky winner will receive a brand new pair of Bolle Eyewear designed specifically for golf.

Rules
Only one entry per person, but feel free to banter away about the contest & bolle in the thread.
All entries must be in Thursday the 18th, at 11:59pm EST to be considered.
You must be a forum member to enter the contest.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Entering The Contest
All you will have to do is click the banner above which will take you directly to the Bolle website and more importantly their golf section. From there take a look at each style and the features that they have. Pick your favorite pair out of their golf offerings.

You will post a picture of the glasses you would like to win (your favorite) directly in this thread. Then add a brief sentence or two (or more) about why you chose that style over the others and what makes them your favorite.

THP will randomly draw a winner out of those that are entered at the conclusion of the contest and send them the pair of their choosing.

Good luck everybody!!!! We look forward to seeing which pair you go with, and if you make it to one of our THP Invitationals or Events this year, we will have samples on board if you would like to check them out.

[These are for me! I always want glasses without a full frame for less obstructed view when playing golf
11412_1100x586.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Just bought a pair of Chase's... wow absolutely awesome! Haven't done, but been told not to set them on the grass, as whatever they spray with can wreck the lenses. (not sure if thats true or not, but not going to risk it)

Just bought a pair of Chase's... wow absolutely awesome! Haven't done, but been told not to set them on the grass, as whatever they spray with can wreck the lenses. (not sure if thats true or not, but not going to risk it)

Im not sure it is either, but have heard it from just about every eyewear maker.

Back