Bombs on the LPGA

Truly amazing...so smooth and powerful

she’s ruining the game :LOL:

seriously though i watched her in the final round a couple weeks ago. awesome swing! cool to see the women’s game maybe evolving for more power.

she’s ruining the game :LOL:

seriously though i watched her in the final round a couple weeks ago. awesome swing! cool to see the women’s game maybe evolving for more power.
Oh I don’t think there’s any maybe, this coming generation have been taught to swing fast and hit it far. It’s the way of the game now in all segments and levels, hell its the one thing I’ve told the pro starting to work some with my 5 year old, I want her to swing like a man. I don’t mean that as a knock or derogatory, but it’s where the game is headed.

Oh I don’t think there’s any maybe, this coming generation have been taught to swing fast and hit it far. It’s the way of the game now in all segments and levels, hell its the one thing I’ve told the pro starting to work some with my 5 year old, I want her to swing like a man. I don’t mean that as a knock or derogatory, but it’s where the game is headed.

i love it!

I think I would hurt my ankle trying to stick the landing if I came off the ground like that. Lol. She's got a really powerful move.
Seriously. I can feel my ribs breaking just looking at that picture, and a lot of other things would be unhappy. I'm in awe. God bless young people getting after it. So fun to watch. Especially if they're Wildcats!

Especially if they're Wildcats!

I'm sure she is a "wildcat" if you piss her off. I mean, she's Filipina, after all. They don't mess around.

watched her yesterday...then burned my bag.

I’ve watched her the last couple of days and the power is so effortless.

They focused on her a lot during the little bit of this last tournament that I got to watch. She's definitely being noticed.

That is an incredible swing! Every joint and muscle I have would snap if I even put half as much into it as that, very impressive.

Seriously. I can feel my ribs breaking just looking at that picture, and a lot of other things would be unhappy. I'm in awe. God bless young people getting after it. So fun to watch. Especially if they're Wildcats!
Wait are you from U of A?
I'm sure she is a "wildcat" if you piss her off. I mean, she's Filipina, after all. They don't mess around.
He's referring to the fact she's from University of Arizona. National Championship team from Arizona actually

I've been lucky enough to see her and Haley Moore at the range live. Just amazing.

Wait are you from U of A?

He's referring to the fact she's from University of Arizona. National Championship team from Arizona actually
I know. That's basically a double whammy.

Wow, what a beautiful, powerful swing. Call me jealous.

Great drive only a matter
Of time before the women’s game starts seeing the same distance increases

I think it's already happened. Just need a few more talented ladies to become visible. And I'm jealous too. A few years back,, quite by accident, I happened upon the Youngstown State University's Invitational that is held on Labor Day and the two days after. I was intending to play but found the north 18 occupied by young, attractive female golfers. Who could hit the living crap out of the ball! What I saw out there amazed me! I researched a little, and found out that there is an AJGA (American Junior Golf Association" tourney out there as well. Same thing! I make it a point to attend both events every year. Didn't happen this year because of the COVID, but we'll see what happens next year.

Wow what a swing. I love watching women's golf just to see how good of swings they have. They make it look so simple.

A lot of my early golf instruction came from an Uncle who was a "country club" pro before WWII. He told me to watch the LPGA telecasts to learn more about the swing. Said the men's swings were too idiosyncratic.

Look at her feet at impact!

I'll definitely be watching for her this year.

View attachment 8971852

Good lord, that’s a full out long drive type move.

Imagine if BDC and her had a love child? The kid could probably hit it 300 with his umbilical cord.

Back