BombTech Golf GRENADE Hybrid Set - THP Review Thread

Again...interesting review. But I would also like to know more about the materials used.

I friend of mine is thinking about buying a set for his son. He's starting to get in to highschool golf, and Scott is looking for economical options to update his son's bag. I showed him this review and he was impressed. Great write up, James.

Nice review, James, and I agree with you that not every hybrid had to be the "longest ever" in term of playability. Were the playing lengths shorter than what you are used to with graphite shafts? (Could that explain some of the speed loss?

Excellent review James. Options are always good and these are looking like a good option at a great price point.

Thanks gents!

This was a good read, James. Interesting to see a take on a set of clubs that's placed a bit differently in the market - seems like the performance is there.

The "looks like a Grenade" isn't a bad thing IMO - I do like the finish on these and liked the finish on the driver a lot when ddec had it.

This was a good read, James. Interesting to see a take on a set of clubs that's placed a bit differently in the market - seems like the performance is there.

The "looks like a Grenade" isn't a bad thing IMO - I do like the finish on these and liked the finish on the driver a lot when ddec had it.
Thanks my friend.

Back