My understanding is that it's this idiot leading member of some committee (forget his title) wanted the scoring because he thinks it's a way to simplify bowling and get more people involved and ultimately make it to the Olympics. Hahahahaha good lord if that guy honestly thinks bowling is dying because of a complex scoring system he must be mentally ill. A damn computer keeps score for us, how in the world is it too complicated lol never once have I ever heard someone say "man I wish this wasnt soooooo complicated" lol it's a joke quite honestly but hey its bowling, the sport is lost.

I posted my 'career' high 207 that I did during our league in January...Well for our February night I bested that by 1... A 208! haha! Now if I could stop putting up 130's for my other two games. :p

Congrats!

I set my personal high like 15 years ago and the best I have done is tied it. haha
still looking for that 300....

Nice game dude!

Thanks all. As weird as its gonna sound it was kind of a redemption 300 for me for two reason. 1. Because I had so many chances before to repeat so I had to prove I can do it again and 2. Because on my first 300 the last ball was so atrocious looking I had to prove to myself I can throw 12 quality strikes in a row.

My knees were knockin too. Thought it was going to be obvious in the video haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! Such a good feeling.

Threw a 265 - 223 - 169 tonight. That 169 had two strikes and 6 pocket 9's.
Should have had a 700 series.

Just found out I won a fundraiser drawing. I won a Track Paradox ball. Going down to get it drilled in an hour.

Have had back to back 600 series now and I think I found a good groove now.

I also think I want to have another ball drilled up to be a little more consistent. My Hyroad pearl is OK but I just can't find it getting to the pocket consistently and with enough drive. Could be the idiot rolling the ball though. It's been a long while since I have bowled in a league so I am way out of practice. I'll keep at it and see what happens.

Have had back to back 600 series now and I think I found a good groove now.

I also think I want to have another ball drilled up to be a little more consistent. My Hyroad pearl is OK but I just can't find it getting to the pocket consistently and with enough drive. Could be the idiot rolling the ball though. It's been a long while since I have bowled in a league so I am way out of practice. I'll keep at it and see what happens.
The hyroad or versions of it are relatively low on the hook scale so you could definitely get something stronger, much stronger. Would be a good compliment for it. Right now im using a roto grip menace, iq fusion and then freakn frantic and it gives me pretty much all the spectrum I need. Ill admit lately tho I've been able to stick with the menace all 3 games, it's just such a badass ball. Im not a crazy high rev guy but throw around 18mph so it really helps me get to the pocket. When im consistent that is haha

The hyroad or versions of it are relatively low on the hook scale so you could definitely get something stronger, much stronger. Would be a good compliment for it. Right now im using a roto grip menace, iq fusion and then freakn frantic and it gives me pretty much all the spectrum I need. Ill admit lately tho I've been able to stick with the menace all 3 games, it's just such a badass ball. Im not a crazy high rev guy but throw around 18mph so it really helps me get to the pocket. When im consistent that is haha
Yeah I have heard good things about the menace. I guy on my team rolls one and he loves it. I'm not a high Rev guy either but I only throw around 14.5 - 15.

I think the Hyroad is great for dry conditions but I think I need something a little more aggressive for those nights when the oil is thick.

Yeah I have heard good things about the menace. I guy on my team rolls one and he loves it. I'm not a high Rev guy either but I only throw around 14.5 - 15.

I think the Hyroad is great for dry conditions but I think I need something a little more aggressive for those nights when the oil is thick.
Yes sir definitely hyroad is a fantastic ball for med to dry. You could even go Hypercell Skid which is pretty versatile and just a badass ball. My proshop owner has one as his go to ball and it seems like he's drilling a ton of them.

Yes sir definitely hyroad is a fantastic ball for med to dry. You could even go Hypercell Skid which is pretty versatile and just a badass ball. My proshop owner has one as his go to ball and it seems like he's drilling a ton of them.
Man I have been out of the loop too long. Haha. Bout sure what that is but I'll look it up.

Man I have been out of the loop too long. Haha. Bout sure what that is but I'll look it up.
Lol my bad, my proshop guy loooooves to talk about the current gear which is kinda cool because he keeps me in the loop. The Hypercell skid is from Rotogrip which is basically Storm. Quality stuff

The crux pearl sounds like it would fit the bill as well.

Just don't buy the dull one it's terrible unless your on PBA oil.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Lol my bad, my proshop guy loooooves to talk about the current gear which is kinda cool because he keeps me in the loop. The Hypercell skid is from Rotogrip which is basically Storm. Quality stuff
I looked it up. Sounds really good and right what I'm looking for.
The crux pearl sounds like it would fit the bill as well.

Just don't buy the dull one it's terrible unless your on PBA oil.

I'll check that out as well. No pba oil here so I'll avoid the dull one. Haha.

I have the state tournament in about a month so wanna try and get something before then.

I looked it up. Sounds really good and right what I'm looking for.

I'll check that out as well. No pba oil here so I'll avoid the dull one. Haha.

I have the state tournament in about a month so wanna try and get something before then.
It's a storm ball. Smells like root beer so totally worth.

It's a storm ball. Smells like root beer so totally worth.

Believe mine is grape something. It's delightful but I am a fan of root beer.

Regular Crux is really strong, so is the regular hypercell and Jrod is right they like heavy oil but dont forget that guys with slower rev rates can get away with a stronger ball. My menace is dull and damn strong (not quite a crux or hypercell) and it works great for my lower revs. I will say the pearl or skid are more versatile tho imo for regular house shots.

Yeah my Hyroad is a pearl. I did take a little of the polish off mine so I get a little stronger reaction but wanna really find something to get through the front end and drive into the pocket. That hyper cell I really like the sound of it.

I bowled 217-197 251
I was pounding the pocket all night long. I just couldn't carry anything!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you can get that ball into that hole! You also might dent the green.

Rolled my first 500 series last night! 158/192/170

We won the first two games, but lost the last game by 3 pins. That hurt. We were 2 points out of first for this session and should stay near the top, but we're still first overall with a 6 point lead over 2nd with 7 weeks.

Back