Anyone was Crawford unify? Sounds like it was a one sided affair. Spence has already said he will enact the rematch clause.

Anyone was Crawford unify? Sounds like it was a one sided affair. Spence has already said he will enact the rematch clause.
Yeah. I saw it. He beat up Spence pretty bad. Crawford's defense in the pocket was a thing of beauty. He counter punched off of that defense and just beat Spence up. Spence won the 1st round on him being a pressure fighter but it was all Crawford from there. Spence can say whatever he wants about a rematch clause but there is not going to be a rematch. He's likely to get hurt if he goes back in there.

I have no idea why, but I've been watching old Mike Tyson fights and good lord was he so good and just an intimidating presence in the ring.

I have no idea why, but I've been watching old Mike Tyson fights and good lord was he so good and just an intimidating presence in the ring.
Post prison Tyson was dangerous. Buster taking him was out of this world.

Post prison Tyson was dangerous. Buster taking him was out of this world.
Part of that was the culmination of losing Cus and being managed by Don King who surrounded him with yes men. Mike didn’t train or try to get in top shape. He partied a lot and really never thought Douglas could do what he did. He was only 23yrs old at the time which was nuts and just shows how naive and vulnerable he was to those around him that were using him.

Part of that was the culmination of losing Cus and being managed by Don King who surrounded him with yes men. Mike didn’t train or try to get in top shape. He partied a lot and really never thought Douglas could do what he did. He was only 23yrs old at the time which was nuts and just shows how naive and vulnerable he was to those around him that were using him.
Because of Mike's size and boxing style, he had to be in great fight shape to continue to dominate that division. His defense was very underrated and it requires being in good shape. When he got out of shape, the feet slowed and the head movement stopped. That's when Buster got him.

I know different Era's but I think Tyson fury would beat mike and probably both kliztko (spelling) brothers at their prime. Maybe Lennox Lewis as well. Their style, guys that laid back and jabbed you to death, would be tough for Mike. Of course with his explosiveness he could always knocked any of them out.

I know different Era's but I think Tyson fury would beat mike and probably both kliztko (spelling) brothers at their prime. Maybe Lennox Lewis as well. Their style, guys that laid back and jabbed you to death, would be tough for Mike. Of course with his explosiveness he could always knocked any of them out.
If Fury's head is in the right place, he's capable of beating any past heavy weight. He's big, long arms with a lot of boxing skill, good feet for a guy his size, heavy hands and a good chin. That's a hell of a combination.

i hate to post this in the boxing thread but not much else going on boxing wise.

so Jake Paul knocked out some bum last night. it was an obvious setup fight. the guy he was fighting barely threw any punches and then got knocked out. it was a legit shot that knocked him out but watching the "fight" it was only a matter of time. i would like to see Paul step up in competition instead of fighting has-been ufc guys and guys off the street. i know he fought Tyson Fury's brother and lost....so maybe he should stick to ufc bums and guys off the street. keep the money train rolling.

What was Wilder doing for 11 rounds? Waits till the last round to come alive! Crazy! He was lucky to get through the 8th. Wasn’t a remotely close fight!

Back