Can we finally put these Fury/Wilder fights behind us now
Agreed, but 4 knockdowns and a KO?! This must have been a war. And Wilder’s right and Fury’s chin appear as strong as ever. But Usyk and Joshua will fight again next year so I assume a mandatory challenger is next?

Wow! What a fight! I can’t remember the last time I saw a fight like that, at least in the heavyweight division. Some huge punches thrown from both sides. Great win for Fury. If Joshua can get past Usyk, it sets up the biggest fight in British boxing since Benn and Eubank!

Wow! What a fight! I can’t remember the last time I saw a fight like that, at least in the heavyweight division. Some huge punches thrown from both sides. Great win for Fury. If Joshua can get past Usyk, it sets up the biggest fight in British boxing since Benn and Eubank!

The fight was okay. It didn't have the grace of other wars I have seen - somewhat sloppy at times, but yes, there were a number of interesting moments (knockdowns and get-ups).

WIlder kind of a one-trick pony. Wladimir would have destroyed him. Not sure who I'd like to see Fury fight next - I kind of want to see him destroy Anthony Joshua, but since he just lost, we're not going to see that obviously.

I enjoyed that fight. One of the better heavyweight fights that I've seen in a long time.

Another big win for Canelo. Biggest draw in the sport right now!

Looks like Canelo is heading to cruiserweight :oops:

GGG looking every bit of his 40 years of age but still such a tremendous puncher. Fun fight against Murata in Japan this morning. Not sure he can survive nelo later this year but I'm glad they made it happen. Could be the last time we see GGG in the ring.

Meanwhile, Ryan Garcia fighting another tomato can tonight, this time a guy who hasn't fought in over 2 years.. 🙄 what a joke.

GGG looking every bit of his 40 years of age but still such a tremendous puncher. Fun fight against Murata in Japan this morning. Not sure he can survive nelo later this year but I'm glad they made it happen. Could be the last time we see GGG in the ring.

Meanwhile, Ryan Garcia fighting another tomato can tonight, this time a guy who hasn't fought in over 2 years.. 🙄 what a joke.
GGG has a shot but he is past his prime and canelo is a monster right now. it's too bad GGG got rob with the first fight, that he clearly won. but boxing is as corrupt a sport as there is.

GGG has a shot but he is past his prime and canelo is a monster right now. it's too bad GGG got rob with the first fight, that he clearly won. but boxing is as corrupt a sport as there is.
You should see how bad it is(was) in the amateur ranks. I've seen guys get robbed like you wouldn't believe. I recall one of my amateur bouts, where my coach told me that I was likely going to lose the decision, no matter what. We traveled as a club to another city, so the home club was going to get the decisions. I was in 5th or 6th grade, so there was very few knock outs in that age group and I was more of a Sugar Ray type of fighter anyway. I made up my mind to dominate that fight, so that there was no doubt about who won it. I beat that kid from pillar to post and got the decision. That poor kid didn't know what hit him. Lol. My coach was stunned. It was the first fight where I imposed my will in the ring. My coach was very happy about it but almost every other fighter in our club lost their decisions. I hated to lose anything back in those days.

You should see how bad it is(was) in the amateur ranks. I've seen guys get robbed like you wouldn't believe. I recall one of my amateur bouts, where my coach told me that I was likely going to lose the decision, no matter what. We traveled as a club to another city, so the home club was going to get the decisions. I was in 5th or 6th grade, so there was very few knock outs in that age group and I was more of a Sugar Ray type of fighter anyway. I made up my mind to dominate that fight, so that there was no doubt about who won it. I beat that kid from pillar to post and got the decision. That poor kid didn't know what hit him. Lol. My coach was stunned. It was the first fight where I imposed my will in the ring. My coach was very happy about it but almost every other fighter in our club lost their decisions. I hated to lose anything back in those days.
i did not see the fight but i remember people saying it was worse then the manny pacquiao vs timothy bradley fight.

Fury / Whyte tonight. I’m done with Tyson’s nonsense, hoping for a decisive win by Whyte.

Nah! The gypsy king reigns supreme. Win or lose the guy can fight.
For sure, but since I rarely shell out for PPV all I see is the nonsense leading up to the fight 😆 he’s a unicorn though and it will take a special performance to beat him.

For sure, but since I rarely shell out for PPV all I see is the nonsense leading up to the fight 😆 he’s a unicorn though and it will take a special performance to beat him.
It's all **** and show. Well, maybe not all of it all of the time but most. It feels almost unique to combat sports, the lengths they go to.

It's all **** and show. Well, maybe not all of it all of the time but most. It feels almost unique to combat sports, the lengths they go to.
Not gonna lie though, that’s how they get me interested in some of the fights 🤷‍♂️😆

Fury will knock him out by the 8th. Like him or not he is one of the best heavyweights ever.

Can’t believe it’s $70 for this fight. It’s a huge fight back home, but I wouldn’t have thought that much interest over here. I’d love to see the fight, if not just for atmosphere which will be rocking, but I’m not paying that.

Looks like Fury dominated and finished with a 6th round KO. And still Champion… Guy is unreal in the ring!

gotta say Tyson Fury is pretty damn smart. If he is in fact retiring hes getting out at a good time. Just got the biggest payday of his life and still pretty young. I never believed Joshua was that great of a boxer but I would have loved to see Fury destroy him

I love boxing but cant stand the politics and BS that comes with it. There is no reason that Spence and Crawford have not fought yet

gotta say Tyson Fury is pretty damn smart. If he is in fact retiring hes getting out at a good time. Just got the biggest payday of his life and still pretty young. I never believed Joshua was that great of a boxer but I would have loved to see Fury destroy him
Yeah I don't see anyone in the heavyweight division taking down Fury

Back