Brand Loyalty - How many brands in your bag?

golfisforfun

Reaction score
Handicap
I have never been someone who is loyal to any brand in golf. I have always been and Adidas or Puma guy for clothing and shoes, but clubs vary greatly.

Here is my opening day lineup...

Datrek Cart Bag
Adidas shoes
Seemore Putter
Cobra Bio Cell + Driver
Taylor Made Aeroburner 3HL fairway
Callaway X2 Hot 19* Hybrid
Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 22* Hybrid
Mizuno JPX 850F 5-PW
Cleveland 588 Wedges
Wilson Staff Duo Spin Balls

No loyalty there!!! haha

What about you? Are you loyal to a brand?

Driver - Callaway
FW - B Stone
Hybrids - Adams
Irons and Wedges - Callaway
Putter - See More

I am not a homer after all lol

Nope, I get what works for me and my swing as you can see by whats in my bag listed below.

No brand loyalty for me at all. I just play with what looks good and works well for me.

Royal Collection bag
Footjoy and Puma shoes
Footjoy gloves
Callaway Driver
Titleist 3w
Taylormade 5w
Adams Hybrid
Mizuno long irons
Callaway short irons
Bridgestone and Cleveland wedges
Acushnet and macgregor putters
titleist, srixon, bridgestone balls

In my bag currently are Ping, Nickent, Adams, Cleveland, Taylormade, and Wilson/Staff. Balls by Bridgestone.

I used to try and have everything in my bag the same brand but then realized that wasn't what was best for my game because I didn't find what equipment worked best for me. I now have mostly Bridgestone but I also have Titleist wedges and a Callaway putter. I'm always open to trying anything out there and not afraid to mix and match any brands in the bag.

My most common setup:

Puma or Ecco shoes
Titleist bag
Wilson Staff C100 irons
Wilson Staff D200 driver
Cobra Amp Cell 3/4 wood
Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 hybrid
Nike x3x wedges
Odyssey putter

Titleist ball

Driver - Taylormade
3 wood - Taylormade
Hybrid - Taylormade
Irons - Taylormade
Wedges - Cleveland
Putter - Taylormade
Balls - Bridgestone
Shoes - Nike
Bag - Taylormade
Golf cart - EZ-Go

Sun Mountain Four-5 bag
Callaway XR Driver
Callaway Big Bertha 5W
Callaway Xhot 4 Hybrid
Callaway Apex 5-PW
Hopkins 50-54-58
Low Tide Fin
Callaway Chrome Soft balls

Most of that is from being in last years MC but I tend to gravitate towards the Callaway stuff because they have more options than most other OEMS in terms of LH equipment.

I game what works... or rather what I THINK works for me :act-up:

... although I am a sucker for 'shiny and new' because it's cool, so that causes my bag to be a work in progress concerning brands.

2 currently - :callaway: and :odyssey:

I count 3 brands:

Driver: Callaway
Hybrids: Wilson
Irons: Bridgestone
Wedges: Bridgestone
Putter: Odyssey (Callaway)
Ball: Bridgestone

While the Bridgestone gear is a result of my Morgan Cup sponsorship and I'm incredibly grateful for it, I wouldn't say I'm loyal to any of those brands, it just happens they make great gear that fits my game. If something were markedly better, I'd have no problems making a switch. That being said, if performance between different brands is similar, I would use involvement with THP as a tie breaker.

Most of that is from being in last years MC but I tend to gravitate towards the Callaway stuff because they have more options than most other OEMS in terms of LH equipment.

... as a collective 'thank you' goes out to Phil. :act-up:

Ping Bag
Titleist Balls
Callaway Driver and Irons
Mizuno Wedges
Nike Fairway and Hybrids
SeeMore Putter

See sig.

It changes regularly in certain spots as well. No, I'm not brand loyal with golf clubs.

See below.

I fell like I kinda prefer Ping...but bag doesn't necessarily say that.

Ping, Taylormade, Callaway, Cobra, Odyssey, Bridgestone

Only loyalty I have is the Ping irons, they just work for me and have for many years. See below.

Usually Puma clothing and hat
Current Bag is Cleveland Golf will become SunMountain soon
D=Bridgestone
FWY=Nike Vapor Flex
HY=Nike Vapor Flex
5-PW=Srixon
Wedges=Cleveland RTX2.0
Putter=Callaway

Right now a few different, and my bag is always ever changing, some in, some out!

Right now it's Callaway, Ping, Bridgestone and Titleist for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a couple brands I look to first because I like them / I'm a closet homer, but ultimately I use what works:

Adams irons
Callaway 3W/wedges/balls
Titleist driver/balls
Bridgestone hybrid/balls
SeeMore putter
Leupold rangefinder
Adidas shoes
Nike shoes
Maxfli bag

So 9 brands, and that's not counting apparel.

Wilson Staff, Titleist, Callaway, and Bridgestone are my favorite 4. Nothing else really interests me.

Contrary to most of my signature I'm not brand loyal to anything. I just like my clubs to match for some weird reason. There are a good amount of brands out there right now that I would game in a second. I could easily use a full bag from Ping, Callaway, Titleist, Nike, Bridgestone, Taylormade, or Cleveland/Srixon with absolutely no issue. I actually was about to have my bag completely built with Callaway/Odyssey but turned to the Taylormade RSi2's instead. Already had the hybrid, but that moved me to find matching 3 wood and driver.

Wilson Staff, Titleist, Callaway, and Bridgestone are my favorite 4. Nothing else really interests me.

Not even after you sang the praises of the Adams CB3? :alien:

To be fair though, their irons haven't interested me much since the era of the CB3/CMB/etc

Back