Brand Talk - Wilson Staff

here,here.........I agree with Armygolf. I rock W/S gear as well, hoping in my own little way to promote the brand.

great comparison because toue edge has their name in both. hot launch and exotics are both in line and both veey different.

but to be honest its the vocal minority right now becsuse frsnkly the show clearly did one thing...nobody was running out to test previous lines and/or talking about the brand this much.
Agreed. The fact that people are just "talking" about W/S now was I believe an objective for the W/S execs., and a big reason for the d vs. d show. Now I believe if they can sign a big name to their brand, that that could place them on level ground with the other major golf manufacturers in terms of relevance.

Agreed. The fact that people are just "talking" about W/S now was I believe an objective for the W/S execs., and a big reason for the d vs. d show. Now I believe if they can sign a big name to their brand, that that could place them on level ground with the other major golf manufacturers in terms of relevance.

You can actually hear exactly what the goals were straight from the President of Wilson Golf right here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...Wilson-Staff-Triton-Interview-with-Tim-Clarke

I would have loved to see some one (or ones) playing and representing Wilson Staff at the Hero. There is no denying that any one watching can't miss a Srixon Hat! Kudos to Srixon

i thought a new fg tour ball proto b was replacing it

Man - hit the Triton today and got fit for it. Got to see the new V6 and all the 2017 clubs too. Wilson is doing it right and the clubs perform and look good to boot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man - hit the Triton today and got fit for it. Got to see the new V6 and all the 2017 clubs too. Wilson is doing it right and the clubs perform and look good to boot.

I'm going to wait until the spring to do a comparison between the D300 and the Triton. I'll be done my six months at Golftec and should be ready to get dialled in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still some unfair thoughts on Wilson staff if the arena. Went to superstore today with brother in law and I told the worker I just got fit for Triton and he said "sorry". He does t like and it's too high priced for Wilson and how he hits the titleist 917 so much further and the new callaway is so much better. I was just a bit shocked as should you be trying to sell the equipment your store sells? I got fit by Brad at Wilson and had gains in both distance and dispersion over my xr16pro and was super impressed. My guess is yes there are comparable clubs but fitted correctly I believe the new Wilson staff clubs perform and belong in the arena with any other premium brand.

Had a good talk with my buddy who owns a shop and carries the Wilson Staff lineup (thanks to me reaching out to some contacts). I asked him this very question and he said he doesn't think it's a big deal anymore. He used to be a Titleist guy and would fit alot into them. Now he makes people try a bunch of different clubs and go with what feels and performs the best. He believes that when given the chance to hit it, the Triton will be a game changer for a lot of his customers.... So, he thinks W/S has turned the corner and could probably start selling a few of these.

I was lucky enough to be a part of the 2015 event. It honestly changed my golf life. Haven't touched anything not W/S since. Great people with great products.

Back