Breakfast - whatcha making?

Daluteh

Touring Purple - 2024 Bag Boy Championship
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
We have a dinner thread stickied and there's a what's for lunch thread but I don't see a lot of breakfast posts. Even though the coffee thread comes close.

Is anyone making anything fun for breakfast? Favorite things to make? Favorite things to eat?

Have some fun, share some pictures.

that looks great.

i make breakfast most Sunday mornings and it's usually just some cheesy scramble eggs and some breakfast sausage. my 6 year old is picky and my wife is not a big breakfast person (neither am i really)

#basic
image.jpg

Barebells Protein Bar.

I don't typically eat breakfast, but today after the gym I was starving so I am eating breakfast

I was fully prepared to see a unfrosted pop tart with butter on it 😂
I love how certain jokes just keep going on the forum. Hey remember a few months back when that guy said he eats buttered poptarts? Yep! Still a thing.

I’m making a skillet breakfast. Diced potatoes, green bell peppers, onions and sausage, topped with 2 sunny side up eggs and a big mug of coffee.

Had biscuits and gravy this morning.

Egg sandwich with ham/cheese, blue berries, banana, sweet potatoe chips, grape fruit juice with water

eggs on an everything bagel with cheese. out of ham but missing that today

I’ll thinking pancakes this morning

I like the avocado toast. What's in the smoothie in the middle?

Fresh smoothie everyday made from: Avocado, banana, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, pineapple, lowfat yogurt, and almond milk.

My daughter and nephews breakfast is always like this below:

Attachments

• blender.jpg
    blender.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6
  • egg_saussage.jpg
    egg_saussage.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2516.jpg
    IMG_2516.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 5
  • fruits.jpg
    fruits.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 5
I’ll thinking pancakes this morning
I made those for dinner earlier this week. I was going to post a thread about the proper color of a finished pancake but I started eating/ serving them way to fast.

Shame on me and my plate of cholesterol....

PXL_20211210_012504204.jpg

just made myself a piece of toast with an over hard egg and slice of cheese....now heading to the course for a 1050 tee time

Fell in love with Skyr when travelling in Iceland. I have that with homemade apple sultana granola and fruit compote most mornings 😊.

image.jpg
Leftover homemade English muffin with raspberry jam for me!

Working this morning, so…….
EF51E284-990C-4189-AEBB-E68799158063.jpeg
They’re actually super tasty and will easily keep me going till lunch.

Back