Review Breakthrough Golf Technology Stability Tour Putter Shaft Review

He took the offer so it is on to try one and become a better putter

hmm now I have to figure out if my scotty's are .355 or .370

hmm now I have to figure out if my scotty's are .355 or .370
Shoot a line to Breakthrough inquiring with the mode you have, they’ll know

So this maybe a scam, the shafts are listed as located in Florida but the fedex label creation is listed as New York. DNice sees something odd about the pictures.
I messaged the seller and asked for confirmation they are real or I am canceling the PP payment and reporting him. Same old thing, too good to be true usually is...

So this maybe a scam, the shafts are listed as located in Florida but the fedex label creation is listed as New York. DNice sees something odd about the pictures.
I messaged the seller and asked for confirmation they are real or I am canceling the PP payment and reporting him. Same old thing, too good to be true usually is...
What does he see that’s odd about the pictures?

I also don’t think this is something someone is going to want to, or be able to, fake.

The guy has limited feedback (although seems positive) and the sale page just lacks presentation. Picture is of shafts in a ripped box next to a coke can box.
The guy could be 1000% legit. 🤷‍♂️
I’m considering a purchase, I’m just hesitant.

Curious, do the shafts have serial numbers thatbe verified with BGT?

The guy answered me and not too happy about it, but he did provide a picture of the receipt from BST buying in bulk. I am going to try and call them tomorrow and see if they can at least confirm the order was real. I understand him getting pissed about me questioning if they are real, but provide the proof and all is well.

I also don’t think this is something someone is going to want to, or be able to, fake.

Them slippery Chinese folks can clone anything, but I agree it does not see to be a product that would sell enough quanity to worry about.

The guy has limited feedback (although seems positive) and the sale page just lacks presentation. Picture is of shafts in a ripped box next to a coke can box.
The guy could be 1000% legit. 🤷‍♂️
I’m considering a purchase, I’m just hesitant.

Curious, do the shafts have serial numbers thatbe verified with BGT?
No serials. I’ll say this, his price IS above cost, so there is a profit there for him.

IMO it’s just not a shaft that will be faked.

Them slippery Chinese folks can clone anything, but I agree it does not see to be a product that would sell enough quanity to worry about.
These are such a super niche product though, truly niche. And again, I can confirm his price and your offers are still above cost.

Probably just pissed him off for nothing, oh well. We will see if it still comes, the label was created but has not arrived at a fedex office yet....might have rona on it now...or feces

Probably just pissed him off for nothing, oh well. We will see if it still comes, the label was created but has not arrived at a fedex office yet....might have rona on it now...or feces
Look at it this way...he doesn’t seem pissed enough not to keep your money!

All is good, he is communicating and I apologized for questioning his honor. I am still going to call BGT tomorrow and see if they will verify the p.o # is real.

I was testing him and gave him the option of PP F&F for a discount but was cool when I said I felt more comfortable going through eBay for protection at same price and he said no problem

No serials. I’ll say this, his price IS above cost, so there is a profit there for him.

IMO it’s just not a shaft that will be faked.

BGT seems to think they are being counterfeited. While no serial number there is an engraving to track original purchase.

I will add though, since Jim got to see the PO, that may change things a bit here, you still calling today @jim54 ? Let us know how it goes.

I just emailed Trever the contact given for checking things with the P.O. number and if I don't hear back by 10am their time I will give him a call. It would be easy enough for them to see if the P.O. is real or not without compromising their Customer if he is legit.

I just emailed Trever the contact given for checking things with the P.O. number and if I don't hear back by 10am their time I will give him a call. It would be easy enough for them to see if the P.O. is real or not without compromising their Customer if he is legit.
Yeah, Trever is a good dude. He will clear all this up. He’s my go to.

Yeah, I’m not buying **** off there :ROFLMAO:

I bet the ones the guys in here are talking about check out though. Just a hunch.

Your hunch is probably 100% on target based on what information you have.

My point wasnt that the shafts in question weren’t real but that these shafts are in the counterfeit market and an example of something that is probably fake.

As we both know, The counterfeit problem snowballs when people buy the ones off the link I provided; which we probably both agree are fakes, and then resell as the real thing

Back