Bridgestone B1 ST Driver

TJRyska

#LivingtheDream
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.5

I always thought Bridgestone made great clubs.

I Like It Comedy GIF by CBS

Would love to see them bring something stateside again, but I’m not going to hold my breath. It would also be bold to spread themselves more thin given how much ground they’ve already given up in golf balls

J33s classic..

Looks pretty darn sweet. Bridgestone had some incredible irons available to us in the states once upon a time.

looking good GIF

Black is the in color for 2024

I thought they stepped away from clubs…and were focusing mainly on the golf ball.

80S Looking Good GIF

I had a j715. Often wonder why I ever parted with it. This reminds me of it shape wise, but seems a bit shallower. The J715 would be in my top 3 of best drivers of all time.

That has a really good shape to it

Would love to see them bring something stateside again, but I’m not going to hold my breath. It would also be bold to spread themselves more thin given how much ground they’ve already given up in golf balls
Do you think a good set of performing clubs would help them regain that marketshare? Exposure at the least?

Do you think a good set of performing clubs would help them regain that marketshare? Exposure at the least?
Nope. I think it would stretch them more thin.

They do have good performing clubs though, and always do, they just keep them JDM for the past 6-7 years or whatever it is.

Nope. I think it would stretch them more thin.

They do have good performing clubs though, and always do, they just keep them JDM for the past 6-7 years or whatever it is.
Why would that stretch them thin?

Why would that stretch them thin?
Because they already seem to be dropping the ball with the literal ball.

No momentum. No heat. No excitement.

For what was the #2 ball company in golf at one point, they’ve lost their mojo, and adding clubs back in won’t help that.

Austin Powers GIF by Pixel Bandits

Decent looking driver

It really is. The etching on the face is wild too.
That immediately stood out to me too. Looks like a lot but I dig it.

Looks nice- I forgot Bridgestone made clubs candidly... 🤷‍♂️

Looks nice- I forgot Bridgestone made clubs candidly... 🤷‍♂️
They had a mini driver last cycle that was badass looking. But I’m not paying JDM prices haha

It looks good, which is no surprise. Lots of fond memories of the J40 driver.

Same. Some wild adjustability too.
Yeah good call, a sliding weight in the back and 2 or 3 other interchangeable weights. Tinkering fun!

Back