Bridgestone B1 ST Driver

Yeah good call, a sliding weight in the back and 2 or 3 other interchangeable weights. Tinkering fun!
The very forward one is what has my main interest, that’s RIGHT behind the face.

The very forward one is what has my main interest, that’s RIGHT behind the face.
I was zooming in on that and scratching my head…can’t quite figure out what’s going on there with what looks like a pretty small weight and so close to the face

I really dig the looks of that driver!

I was zooming in on that and scratching my head…can’t quite figure out what’s going on there with what looks like a pretty small weight and so close to the face
The more I look at it, the more I want one.

Probably should stop looming then. 😂 Or not…cuz it’s probably a riot to tinker with

Probably should stop looming then. 😂 Or not…cuz it’s probably a riot to tinker with
Hahaha, there’s just SO much going on.

Where would one need to travel internationally if they wanted to pick one up? Lol
Asking for a friend. 😜

Where would one need to travel internationally if they wanted to pick one up? Lol
Asking for a friend. 😜
Hahaha, TourSpec will have them im sure, for a pretty penny

Because they already seem to be dropping the ball with the literal ball.

No momentum. No heat. No excitement.

For what was the #2 ball company in golf at one point, they’ve lost their mojo, and adding clubs back in won’t help that.

Austin Powers GIF by Pixel Bandits

That's because their biggest spokesperson hasn't played very well, if at all, for quite a while. (i.e. Tiger)

That's because their biggest spokesperson hasn't played very well, if at all, for quite a while. (i.e. Tiger)
No, they were #2 before they ever signed Tiger. Fact.

I miss the when BSG had irons and wedges stateside. They made some really good looking irons.

No, they were #2 before they ever signed Tiger. Fact.
Hard to imagine they were #2 but that ball fitting campaign was hugely successful, right? Still unsure why they went away from something that they became synonymous with. So crazy.

They are a big presence here in korea, especially the v300 irons(in their 9th generation) and the b1 and b2 drivers. I've been eyeing a used b1 3wood with a custom shaft. Reviews seem positive but can't find any stateside for obvious reasons. Seems like its in good condition..200bucks, says he's only played it for 5 months. What do you guys know about this shaft? I use a hzrdus black in my M2 taylormade, a few years old but i love the setup so i cant get myself to spend the money for a new driver, ss 110-115. I like the color and the xstiff is what I need... seems like a great deal especially after finding out the shaft alone is nearly 300.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211_122007_Karrot.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_122007_Karrot.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240211_122004_Karrot.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_122004_Karrot.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240211_122000_Karrot.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_122000_Karrot.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240211_121956_Karrot.jpg
    Screenshot_20240211_121956_Karrot.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 9
Just got the B1 3 wood. It is awesome. Launches at a nice trajectory, no TM numbers but everything goes straight! Highly recommend.

Back