Bridgestone Baller of the Month is Coming

Sign me up!

All in to be a baller!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My J40's and I want this one big time! No more girlfriend means way more golf, so Im ready to stake my claim!

ballin

Bridgestone Baller........count me in!!!

I can get behind that!

Very interested in this one. So much cool stuff going on here at THP, I can't keep up with it all.

Interesting! B330 can hopefully help me obtain #ballerstatus

Not trying to offend anyone with this but the back and forth on Twitter when chrome Soft was launched by Bridgestone employee really turned me off to their product. I was really a fan of their irons and interested in their wedges but that just turned me off to their product. I'm hoping that 2016 will be a different year in regards to equipment for me and that I get a chance to try out more Bridgestone gear, especially their ball line up more in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not trying to offend anyone with this but the back and forth on Twitter when chrome Soft was launched by Bridgestone employee really turned me off to their product. I was really a fan of their irons and interested in their wedges but that just turned me off to their product. I'm hoping that 2016 will be a different year in regards to equipment for me and that I get a chance to try out more Bridgestone gear, especially their ball line up more in detail.

Honestly I don't think there was any bad intentions. I'm pretty sure Chad and Josh from bridgestone are friends (or know each other well and are friendly acquaintances from competing oems)

Josh got a little bothered on social media and apologized which most would not do. He knows he was wrong and is just so passionate about what they have created and they were knocked by all of these companies that are now doing what they said was right.

I think if you give them a chance, you will like what you see (not saying buy the product, but giving the people a chance). Just really good people that have been great to THPers.

Honestly I don't think there was any bad intentions. I'm pretty sure Chad and Josh from bridgestone are friends (or know each other well and are friendly acquaintances from competing oems)

It was a THP matchmaker. We introduced them to each other and they became friendly at the THP Events.

Feel free to delete or move this post if if belongs better elsewhere, but having played the new to be released B330S today I can tell you that people will love this ball (I think they come out in March). Great feel and the ball performs incredibly around the green. I was able to control the ball like I rarely have been able to do in the past. And the RX is more suited for my came than the S so I really look forward to playing it next time out.

I want to be a 'baller' ... If I'm not to old, short or fat..

Interest level is at 100!

Yeah...... How do I become a Bridgestone #baller

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Read more: Skee-Lo - I Wish Lyrics | MetroLyrics

I have been a B330 RX user for a while now. I've recently been using a found Tour B 330 and am pleased with it also. Would love to be a Bridgestone baller, yes sir!

I love Bridgestone. If not for the #Legacy I would never have had a chance to play there clubs really, nowhere around here carries them. I am glad I got that chance because they are just great.

Let's just say that each month a lucky Albatross Club member gets some spoils.

Yeah...... How do I become a Bridgestone #baller

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
And a six four Impala

Read more: Skee-Lo - I Wish Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Love that song and now it is stuck in my head

Haha, I couldn't help but think of it

I could be a Bridgestone Baller. Some Bridgestone fun each month sounds great!

Baller. Like it! B330RX is a great ball.

Love the Bridgestone...great products. What a great monthly event...things just getting better and better.

Back