Bridgestone Balls Unboxing

Same her B-mono. I find all Callaways and Top-Flites too clicky.

I'm not a fan of 'clicky' balls ( topflite and pinnacles ). I don't think the zips are topflite 'clicky'. They spin great and a nice feel around the greens.

Looking foward to review. I started playing E6+ at end of last year, love the straightness off the tee but seemed to loose about a club lenght with the irons.

I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly a large portion of people's opinion of a ball comes from the sound it makes, even though the don't realize it.

Big reason I like the drivers that I like.

I can't remember where I read it, but supposedly a large portion of people's opinion of a ball comes from the sound it makes, even though the don't realize it.

I believe this to be true, I can't come up with it at the moment but I recall a study where very low handicap players and tour players were given ear muffs or played with their ipod in. To make a long story short the players could not determine whether they were hitting a Pro-V1 or a range rock, low compression or high compression, urethane cover ball or hard cover, ect. Sound has a lot to do with feel.

Have been using the E7+ for a little bit now, and I must say that I like them a lot.

Im probably going to switch to E5+ when Im due to buy new golfballs. That wont be for a while though. Right now Ive got 2 dozen Precept Laddie-Xs, a dozen Precept XP3s and the other day I bought a dozen Precept U-Tri Tours.
I figure Im pretty set for golfballs for a while...

I'm playing with the idea of buying two doz more e5+s, bc TGW is giving away a bridgestone bag towel with it. But it would be like $26/doz, plus shipping, which is a bit higher than you can get them at GPP, for example. So, is the towel worth it? I don't know. Hmm.

I'm playing with the idea of buying two doz more e5+s, bc TGW is giving away a bridgestone bag towel with it. But it would be like $26/doz, plus shipping, which is a bit higher than you can get them at GPP, for example. So, is the towel worth it? I don't know. Hmm.
I just sent my form in for that deal too. I hope its a decent towel.

Im going to do the same. If you are going to buy the golfballs anyways, why not get a free towel?

Played with the E7+ today and really enjoyed it. Not the same spin I am used to with what I am normally playing, but kept the ball at a great trajectory. All in all, I am very satisfied.

I bought 2 dozen E6+s today, Im looking foreward to trying them out this spring. Bridgestone claims they reduce sidespin to help you hit straighter shots, we shall see.
Not that I need more golfballs (Ive got over 5 dozen), but I was going to need to buy golfballs eventually and Im not going to turn down a free Bridgestone golf towel. :D

Bakemono,
When I used them last year I found that they did have very little side spin. Good ball flight too.

Bakemono,
When I used them last year I found that they did have very little side spin. Good ball flight too.
Sounds good. I sometimes have problems with hitting a little bit of a slice with my driver, 3-wood and my long irons, so they should help with that.
Hopefully now that I have a driver with more loft (went from an 8.5* to a 12*) and replaced my 15* 3-wood with a 4-wood (16.5) and the anti-sidespin golfballs; it should help me keep it in the short grass more often. Everything Ive read says that more loft helps to reduce hooking/slicing, so we'll see.
I'll just be glad when the weather breaks and I can start playing again!

I got my towel in the mail today. Its actually not a bad towel, well see how it does after a wash.

I played yesterday with the E7+ didn't even lose one in 9 holes. That was the best part of the day for me, I played "turrible".lol

Glad you still have all three.

I got my towel in the mail today. Its actually not a bad towel, well see how it does after a wash.

Good to hear. Im still waiting for mine to get here. :arrogant:

Glad you still have all three.

The one I used got a little scuffed up, it found a tree. Seriously, they spun better on the greens than the rocks that I normally play. I was having a bad day in all aspects of the game, you would think out of 55 shots at least one would be "good".:beat-up:

A bad day on the golfcourse beats what Ive had so far this year: no days on the course at all.

A bad day on the golfcourse beats what Ive had so far this year: no days on the course at all.

I hear you on that. It was warm enough to get to the range, although it was raining. Just hitting balls felt so good, but it really got me going. I can't wait for the weather to get better.

Really want to try the B330 RX, but am unwilling to pay $42+ per box. Hopefully I will be able to find a few on the courses this year.

Dyna,
We will be reviewing the B330RX shortly and will also have some as giveaways (dozen or 2) in our charity raffle.

Bridegstone

Bridegstone

Have you reviewed the 330RX yet? IMO it is a great golf ball.

Just saw the Rx330 review post.

We will have the 330RX review on the main page in the next week or so.

Back