Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

In observing all that went on with the MC support, I'd have to agree - Bridgestone was over the top with their contribution and support. I was amazed at all they did to make sure their staffers had the true pro experience.

I'll throw it out there as well, I hope Bridgestone comes back for MC 3.0, it was amazing to see what they had in store this year and I'm sure they'll go even bigger next time if they choose to come back!!!

With Morgan Cup 2.0 officially in the books, I wanted to take another minute to thank my sponsor Bridgestone Golf. Back in December when I found out I was going to be a Bridgestone staffer, I had no clue what to expect. JB had told me he thought they would absolutely bring it, and sure enough he was right. I'm not sure even he knew how right he was about it until he started to see all of the tricks they had up their sleeves. From the equipment offerings, conference calls, apparel, and who could forget that sweet staff picture, they just really went out of their way to make sure we 8 were going to have an amazing tour experience. I can't thank them enough for what they provided for a hacker like myself, but they have certainly made me a Bridgestone fan and supporter for life. Well done Bridgestone, I think you opened a lot of eyes as to how great of a company you are. I hope you are willing to come back in some capacity for Morgan Cup 3.

Well said Dean! Like you, I had no idea what to expect but in every facet of the entire process they raised the bar. They do not have an apparel or shoe line so what do they do, they put us in the same gear that Matt Kuchar and Freddie Couples wears. This was not required of them, but they wanted to treat us just like the tour pro's on their staff.

The touches with the THP logo on our staff bags and the MC logo on the shirts and hats are just downright awesome! 6 gloves & 6 dozen balls? Are you kidding me??

They hit a homerun in every aspect and like you, I really hope they want to be involved next year - it would be an absolute honor to represent them again!

How do all the Bridgestone staffers feel about their equipment selections now that the MC is over for this year? Anything you wish you would have chosen differently based upon the courses you played? How did your BS ball play and will you stick with it going forward or are there changes you will make?

My ball of choice (B330-RX) is a fabulous ball for how I like to play and will be my ball for the future until perhaps I have a different MC sponsor next year. Other than that, I have zero reason to make a ball change. In hindsight, the only change I would make is taking the 3+ instead of the 4W. The 4W has performed great but I would like to have a little more distance both off the tee and deck for the club that follows the driver.

Back