Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The first announcement for the 2nd Morgan Cup is a big one and we thought it deserved its own thread. Bridgestone Golf will be one of the companies sponsoring 8 players in the ultimate amateur golf event. Players will have a full bag of Bridgestone equipment including the ball and we all know the #1 Ball Fitter in golf will make sure each of their 8 players has the perfect golf ball for them.

bridgestone_golf_logo.jpg

For those of you that do not know the Morgan Cup, here is a thread about the 2nd event and what it entails. It truly is something special for all involved.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?25106-Morgan-Cup-2.0-Is-Official

That is the best, this is one of my favorite golf companies, and they don't even make lefty stuff. Thank you so much to Bridgestone golf for sponsoring this great event.

This is awesome. Like really, really awesome.

Wow that is awesome! Way to go Bridgestone Golf! I can't wait to see what awesome products the players are going to use in the MC 2.0.

I'm speechless right.... now... WOW!!!!!!!!

Congrats THP and Bridgestone this is awesome!!!!

Awesome news thp, thanks to bridgestone for partnering with thp for mc2.0.

*tt

WOW WOW WOW awesome news

Holy snap. News already! Great stuff. Awesome.

Awesome, this will give the participants a chance to play some equipment they might otherwise miss out on. Those j40 irons look sweet.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

This is outstanding news. Bridgestone is a great company with ball fitting and their equipment has gotten better and better every year.

I love this. Bridgestone is such a great company and has always seemed to be a great supporter of THP.

There will be 8 VERY happy people next year. I am so glad they are a sponsor.

I think this is great! The J40 line has been so impressive this year and the fact that they'll make sure each sponsored golfer gets the perfect golf ball is just fantastic!

Hard to believe that the MC 2.0 is this real already. Good for Bridgestone!

Would expect nothing less from an amazing company.

That is awesome news!!

The #1 golf forum deserves the #1 ball fitter! Perfect partnership here for what I'm sure will be a great event!

Way to go Bridgestone!!!!! awesome Company

Oh, jeez. This is going to be so sweet! Love Bridgestone and their products, excellent company! Thanks for participating @bridgestonegolf

That is incredible news!!! Great add to the company lisy

WOW, WOW, WOW - so amazing to see this!! THANK YOU BRIDGESTONE GOLF!!!

Very cool. Does BS make putters though? Or is this a bit of a spoiler for a future release?

Absolutely incredible! I was not expecting an announcement like this for quite a while. WTG JB, GG, THP, and of course Bridgestone Golf!

wow huge news!

man I wish I were good enough to get into the MC2.0! My last name is even MORGAN!!

That is an awesome announcement! Many thanks to Bridgestone for doing this.

John Deere Tappin...

Back