Bridgestone Golf Collegiate Golf Ball Preview

Does bridgestone have any custom graphics so I can have a line put through the side stamp so I don't have to draw it on there and it fade away?

ady5a6y3.jpg

7uresuge.jpg

For those of you who don't know me I handle PR for Bridgestone. I try not to post too much so I don't become the thread killer PR guy, but in all seriousness, I wanted to respond to this post and share some info. Bridgestone does currently offer a full NFL and NHL logo program. For NFL, Bridgestone offers logo balls, custom e6 packaging and bags that can be embroidered with team logos. Coming soon to the NFL logo items are Bridgestone Golf NFL team logo caps too. As for the NHL, Bridgestone offers the logo balls and custom e6 package and those snazzy backpacks that were so well liked on here, also are available with NHL team logos on them. The NFL and NHL logo items are available now via custom orders and at some select retailers, with exception of caps (expected to hit retail shelves this later this Fall).

Bridgestone/Boston Bruins hat? Sold.

was wondering how long it would take for you to get those

Yep, definitely will be picking up some Ohio State golf balls to go with my Ohio State wedge shafts from Bridgestone! Man I love this company more and more every day!

Pretty cool, badgers for this guy

I'm not hard core enough to rep a team ball but I'm sure I'll find a slew of bama balls here soon.

Would be cool to buy a dozen buckeye golf balls but they would probably just sit in my sports room. I'm not huge on logo balls

Back