Bridgestone J715 Driver

16622DAE-F3FC-45CC-BC02-483F2E2DBBB2_zpsespmanwn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
C0A72EC4-81E3-4173-A486-8B12C19F6F52_zps250bkxlz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
FBD6E6B9-E1E9-4275-83D8-E0010276DC3B_zps1na1xdhl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]Well finally all the tools are here, 12* showed today with my Fujikura Pro 63 stiff shaft , it is just beautiful. I haven't been excited about a Bridgestone since I unshafted my 12* J33 R and now it's a desk piece I had tried both J40 445, and 430 was not impressed with either , actually bought a second 445 after getting my swing down thinking it might have been me, nope same terrible feeling from the first , just didn't have the feel I was looking for. So I am hoping to hit the indoor heated bay range to outdoor ball flight this Sunday , so will add comments after. I am hoping for goodness!

I hit a similar combo with the J715 pro 53 reg shaft and it was probably my second favorite combo out there next to the J815 NV65R. Ill be interested to hear your thoughts on this. Definitely a solid setup

I hit a similar combo with the J715 pro 53 reg shaft and it was probably my second favorite combo out there next to the J815 NV65R. Ill be interested to hear your thoughts on this. Definitely a solid setup
Good to know, how do you have your 12* set up for the adapter?

Got to hit the j715 9.5 with stock fubuki 60 grm shaft at the
pga superstore in paramus nj today , first of all this is a beautiful looking driver
classic head shape very similar to the j33 nice deep face and hides it,s size very well.
someone posted earlier that they did not like the sound of the driver , trust me the driver sounds fine
and I've hit everything out there it,s not muted and it,s not tinny sounding maybe just slightly louder than the j33 .
my impressions where that it,s forgiving as i did not have any mishits with it ,now the fubuki shaft in it i did not care for it at all
i was getting high spin # with it in the high 2s and low 3s my average swing speed was 108 mph i was getting about 267 yards with it
i will be ordering this driver for sure just have to get the right shaft for it , this driver really reminds me of the j33 in a lot of ways including forgiveness.
by the way i play to a five handicap .

Last edited:
Got to hit the j715 9.5 with stock fubuki 60 gam shaft at the
pga superstore in paramus nj today , first of all this is a beautiful looking driver
classic head shape very similar to the j33 nice deep face and hides it,s size very well.
someone posted earlier that they did not like the sound of the driver , trust me the driver sounds fine
and I've hit everything out there it,s not muted and it,s not tinny sounding maybe just slightly louder than the j33 .
my impressions where that it,s forgiving as i did not have any mishits with it ,now the fubuki shaft in it i did not care for it at all
i was getting high spin # with it in the high 2s and low 3s my average swing speed was 108 mph i was getting about 267 yards with it
i will be ordering this driver for sure just have to get the right shaft for it , this driver really reminds me of the j33 in a lot of ways including forgiveness.
by the way i play to a five handicap .

thinking maybe speeder661, Diamana s+ or d+ As some good options.

i called fairway golf usa about ordering this with the aldila rip phenom 70 gram shaft
and was told that bridgestone would not provide that shaft as an offering which i find strange
as they offer aldila ,s other shafts , i know i hit this shaft really well more so than a lot of the premium
shaft offering such as mitsubishi & fujikura so it,s going to be a tough decision to pick out a good shaft from the
list bridgestone offer , i hit the diamana blue well just not as good as the phenom

What drivers today do you compare the j715/815 in terms of launch and spin. I'm really curious. I'm interested in 915 d3, g30 ls as well as both of the bridgestones.

Compared my 12* with my 913 which I hit really well, the Bridgestone launches lower and has a better feel. Either of you two or anyone, interested I have a NIP 10.5 in the for sale area great price.

Bridgestone J715 Driver

Where can I get a weight kit once my order has arrived?

Where can I get a weight kit once my order has arrived?
You can order from Rakuten or wait for release in the USA thru bridgestonegolf.com. I think April is USA release

My J715 is ordered. And I can't be more excited!

You can order from Rakuten or wait for release in the USA thru bridgestonegolf.com. I think April is USA release

Really? April? Why? What is wrong with Bridgestone. They seem totally confused. If you release a driver with weights, why not just have the weights available now. like NOW. IT aint rocket science. Guess they kinda are saying the weights dont really matter that much, Good thing I can order fly z weights NOW. lol.

Really? April? Why? What is wrong with Bridgestone. They seem totally confused. If you release a driver with weights, why not just have the weights available now. like NOW. IT aint rocket science. Guess they kinda are saying the weights dont really matter that much, Good thing I can order fly z weights NOW. lol.

Sometimes that just isn't possible, its not always as easy as just get it done.

Anyone have that pic of the weight configuration guide? That shows how flight changes with weight changes.

Thanks dude! Can play with it and see if I notice anything with the weights in it already. Probably will wait for release of weight kit. Full set of clubs with custom iron/wedge shafts was all I told myself I deserved at the moment. :smile:

That right there might have me buying one SOON!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got to spend the day with JB's J715 driver today at Wentworth and he almost didn't get it back when the round was over. With the exception of two horrible blocks right (totally my fault) this club flat out impressed me in every way possible.

My miss is generally higher on the club face. With my 815 Alpha I tend to get a higher trajectory and some distance loss with that kind of strike but nothing extremely punishing. I had a few impact higher on the club face with the J715 today and if I hadn't looked at the ball mark I would have thought I hit it right on the screws. This driver offered the best feel and longest distances I've ever gotten out of a driver...EVER. The forgiveness was easily parallel to that of the Callaway driver, if not even slightly more. Sound was a thing of beauty, too.

I know that I'm going to run with the J715 in #THPLegacy, but I'm seriously considering buying one and putting it into the bag before July because I enjoyed it that much. Either way this undoubtedly will be my gamer from here out.

this is driver is a beast and I think it benefits players of all levels. I wasn't hitting driver great at Mission Inn during Bstone U and it performs well. I saw guys with better swings than mine absolutely crush the same setup I had.

JB had. Fujikura Fuel 60S in his yesterday. Felt really nice.
Rambler has that Fuel shaft in all his woods and it straight up performs!! Love it!!

Ooooo baby, I have been staring at this one for sometime now. I gotta go try it out. Time to start looking for a fitter!

I so can't wait to put my first swing on mine coming and pound a ball. But won't do it till I have a pop up protector installed. I have idiot swings every once in a while. Don't want to mar this beauty.

I so can't wait to put my first swing on mine coming and pound a ball. But won't do it till I have a pop up protector installed. I have idiot swings every once in a while. Don't want to mar this beauty.

popup marks just help with alignment :wink:

This is from the heated indoor range last weekend in Iowa , A little low on the face shots but I like that Center shot. I am really loving this driver more and more spring needs to get here fast!
B59F58EF-8028-49F1-A945-C0EE7A4B3B65_zpsezmob0kd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back