I want to sit behind Brooks in a movie with a box of crunch and munch.

It’s kind of ridiculous how outrage the response is. Almost like it is staged haha

Hahaha... Brookes isn't the only one on tour who thinks Bryson's a tool.

I get that they aren't fond of each other, but was this reaction solely due to metal cleats here? If so that's kind of pathetic on Brooks part IMHO. Or did Bryson say something as he walked by? If so, then shame on Bryson. Just wasn't quite sure what caused him to lose his train of thought. If it's metal spikes, Brooks better up his mental game.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sooo it seemed that it was metal spikes and then Brooks said putting was really tough to read... Bryson seemed to respond that Brooks just needs to start it on the right line...

I want to tag Brooks in this.. these are they worst do nothing heavy curls I have ever seen..

I think Bryson said "start it on line" or something while Brooks was talking about how tough the putting is.

This is hardly an opening salvo though - these two have been low key digging each other for the last year. My favorite part was when Bryson accused Brooks of not having a six-pack, Brooks posts a pic of his 4 Major trophies and says "you're right, I'm 2 short".

Haha. That made me laugh out loud. Please for all that is holy. Please every pray to the golf god of your choice and have them paired together at the us open...

Bryson chirped at him for something involving Brooks' putting. It took me several times to hear it enough to figure that out.

I want to see that alt shot Ryder Cup pairing so bad...
what was said.........

I’m tired of talk. Now is the time for action!!!

not a brooks fan at all. this makes me dislike him even more.

Honest question. What % of players on tour use metal spikes?

what was said.........
I can’t make it out word for word, but Bryson said something about that last hole. Not sure if he was referring to his play, Brooks’ play, no idea. That glorious crunching sound was too much for the microphone to overcome.

Does any one really think Brooks or Bryson are actually very tough? I sure don’t..
Unstable can be tough, and if I worry about one of them having fun with it until they're suddenly savaged into impulse manslaughter, it's Bryson. By a LOT.

Unstable can be tough, and if I worry about one of them having fun with it until they're suddenly savaged into impulse manslaughter, it's Bryson. By a LOT.

For sure.. he is the explosive little brother of the two..

Back