It’s weird that Tebow’s religion and Lamar Jackson even made an appearance in this thread, but there is no system and no teammates in which Tebow even sniffs Jackson’s 2019 MVP season.

View attachment 9105331

to be fair tebow does have a better playoff record than LJ. but back to the topic of the video. tebow looking swole af. i enjoy most of brysons youtube content and regecy.

Ill never understand the hatred of Tebow and I am not a Gator fan at all.
He won. He was a good dude from all accounts and yet we would rather root for people that set the bar way lower than someone like him. Its confusing as heck.
I don't get it either. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. He is religious though, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Ill never understand the hatred of Tebow and I am not a Gator fan at all.
He won. He was a good dude from all accounts and yet we would rather root for people that set the bar way lower than someone like him. Its confusing as heck.
They hate him because he’s an outspoken Christian. Fact. That’s the only reason.
Look at what’s glorified in our society…
John 15:18 Jesus speaking:
If the world hates you, understand that it hated ME first.

Last edited:
They hate him because he’s an outspoken Christian. Fact. That’s the only reason.
Amen. I wasn’t going to say anything but reading all these comments as to how it’s such a mystery to some people, we both know why. Scripture teaches us this will happen.

This!!!!

Let's start appreciating athletes who bring a wholesomeness to the table, and stop putting guys with street cred on a pedestal.

Back