I imagine Sosa, Bonds, and McGwire in the late 90s would be awful golfers. Not enough flexibility. They seemed to get hurt a lot. Not to sound naive but PEDs never once crossed my mind about Bryson.

Good for him doing the video but I am sure it was more of a publicity thing to gain impact program points. Also could have been to shut up the doubters and critics too.

I believe he used PEDs when he made that huge gain in a short period of time. His blow up at that camera guy over several holes, just cemented my opinion. Why chase after a camera man for doing their job and berate him over several holes?
Now, I don't care that he uses them or doesn't use them. It has no effect on me whatsoever. But that's my opinion.

He refers to himself in the third person...:censored:

:cautious:

Don't know why he did this (sponsor?) but it's Bryson.

The guy just works his butt off.
He's not to the MLB golden syringe era big but his transformation was shown all through 2020.
He wanted to show how his countless hours in the gym, the hitting bay, and on the course have got him to that point.

This is nothing more than a publicity stunt trying to win Twitter bucks from the PGA Tour. Nothing about Bryson's "transformation' was sketchy to anybody who has been around strength athletes.

Haha I was really coming around on Bryson because he's had some great content lately.

This makes me like him less.

A lot less.

Remember when Beta Blockers were the big bugaboo on Tour?

Interesting. I appreciate the attempt. But, this does not prove or disprove anything.

Lance was the most tested athlete ever. Never once tested positive.

I am not implying Bryson is dirty. But this does not prove he is clean.

I think that most people have always suspected that Bryson was 'roiding considering how quickly he bulked up. I dont care how much protein you are consuming or how much you are working out, how quickly he bulked up always seemed fishy.
The funny thing is, I dont really even care and am not convinced that it really matters. Theres more to being a champion golfer than how strong you are and how far you can hit the ball.

I think that most people have always suspected that Bryson was 'roiding considering how quickly he bulked up. I dont care how much protein you are consuming or how much you are working out, how quickly he bulked up always seemed fishy.
The funny thing is, I dont really even care and am not convinced that it really matters. Theres more to being a champion golfer than how strong you are and how far you can hit the ball.

It for sure helped him win the us open. But I agree. I also agree that I don’t really care if he is or isn’t. I actually like Bryson even if he does some strange things and says even stranger some times.

Nothing says I don't use steroids like an unprompted youtube video saying I don't use steroids

What kind of person goes out to prove they aren't on steroids when no one is really asking that question? This reveals a lot about his insecurities and personality.
Plenty of people are though? Look at the comments on his YouTube or Instagram

Exactly. This whole thing was about the PIP bonus. Everybody is falling for it.

As clean as Armstrong with the growing number of negative tests.......

It's a money thing as stated above. Never enough money should be the motto.

It appears he was tested as part of the Tour's testing program. We would never have seen the video if it was anything other than a clean test.

As others have mentioned, this doesn't prove anything other than he was clean for a short period of time preceding the test. If steroids were injected, they might be in his system as long as 16 days. HGH and oral steroids are out of the blood in a few days.

I wonder if another tour member has reported him?

See my post. 100% possible without taking anything. Hard work and determination. I’m not saying he’s clean or not totally, but making huge body changes is possible for some folks in a relatively short time. For example I have a lady friend now. I simply asked her if she liked me thin or with more muscles? I’ll make either happen. On my own without PED’s and there’s about a 75# range I can in and be healthy, it’s just managing workouts and calories. I can be seriously unhealthy at either end of that 75#, but I can be fit too.

See my post. 100% possible without taking anything. Hard work and determination. I’m not saying he’s clean or not totally, but making huge body changes is possible for some folks in a relatively short time. For example I have a lady friend now. I simply asked her if she liked me thin or with more muscles? I’ll make either happen. On my own without PED’s and there’s about a 75# range I can in and be healthy, it’s just managing workouts and calories. I can be seriously unhealthy at either end of that 75#, but I can be fit too.
Think you responded to the wrong post.

No doubt the guy works hard, thinks outside the box and gets results. Not quite sure how this video helps his narrative.

So much consistency among the doubters. Can you possibly entertain the thought that there have been "rumblings"? Consider Nick Price in the "beta blocker" flap. He had a medically valid reason to be prescribed that medicine, and the Tour okayed it. He had one of his worst seasons on Tour. It simply wouldn't allow him to get "up" for big rounds if he got into contention.

Now we have this. My Grandpa told me something many, many years ago. He told me, "Be careful around folks who believe that everyone is lieing to them! That just means that they are liers themselves!" I would suppose that this is a "countrified" or "homespun" version of the psychological concept of 'projection'!

Anyone who thinks Steroids on tour isn’t and hasn’t been an issue for years has their head in the sand. Golf is no different than any other sport. If people think por golfers saw the advantage it gave guys like Bonds, Clemens and others and didn’t use… I mean, come on.
An Urban Legend that made the rounds in Florida years ago was that after Annika bulked up to play the men, she tested positive and the LPGA gave her the choice of retiring suddenly or having the results made public (which wouldn’t have benefited either party). She chose retirement To the relief of the LPGA.
We’ve all heard the rumors about Tiger Woods, and more people around the Tour believed he was using than didn’t, but he was untouchable at that time.

I am not implying Bryson is dirty. But this does not prove he is clean.
Yes you kinda are!

I think for some people they are always goin to hate Bryson because he's different and pushing the edges.

Now I will say most people really don't know what they are talking about when it comes to steroids and what they actually do for the body.
I could def see Tiger, Bryson or Brooks or pretty much almost any golfer using HGH or steroids to help them Recover faster. It's not always about bulk

Last edited:
Back