Bryson news at 3 today.

What's really funny is that for those of you that haven't kept up, the trading card market has gone through the roof during covid. Especially the grading services that will grade a card's level of mint-ness.

A digital trading card.....🤔🤔🤔🤔

soooo....you can buy a trading card; that you can't have?

Last edited:
tenor.gif

NFT? Whatever that is. A trading card. Digital trading card. Ok. I'm completely underwhelmed.:ROFLMAO:

I don’t wanna sound like a scrouge but what is the point of a digital trading card other than the fact there is a craze around them so they are very valuable?

thank god I spent 100,000 on a limited edition google image? Please tell me they used docusign for his patented lefty backwards signature

What's really funny is that for those of you that haven't kept up, the trading card market has gone through the roof during covid. Especially the grading services that will grade a card's level of mint-ness.

my client's son has gone ballz deep on the trading card thing. the dude has a ton of disposable income, and is buying cards for 5- and 6-figures, holding in a third party vault, and flipping within a couple months. i think it's just a matter of people trying to diversify away from an overvalued market. ...by buying into another overvalued market lol

This thread itself was way more interesting than the announcement. Good for Bryson though, I will be following along to see how it goes.

NFT......this fad too shall pass

I'm not going to pretend I know WBJD.

Who had digital trading card on their Bingo Card? :ROFLMAO:

I don’t wanna sound like a scrouge but what is the point of a digital trading card other than the fact there is a craze around them so they are very valuable?

This is me completely. I don't get it, but I dont think I am the market for it.
Seeing the NBA thing go absolutely bonkers means it makes sense, financially, but boy I was hoping for something more interesting...haha

I'll be honest, I think Bryson is completely insufferable at this point. Between creating a logo of himself before even winning a major, that idiotic video of himself getting of the private jet into a Bentley, the equally idiotic video of himself cooking bacon shirtless and now his own digital trading cards, Bryson sure loves himself some Bryson.

I'll be honest, I think Bryson is completely insufferable at this point. Between creating a logo of himself before even winning a major, that idiotic video of himself getting of the private jet into a Bentley, the equally idiotic video of himself cooking bacon shirtless and now his own digital trading cards, Bryson sure loves himself some Bryson.
There is no shame in that self promotion.

There is no shame in that self promotion.

I didn't say there was any shame. He's obviously done very well for himself. I said I find him insufferable.

Never heard of NFT, but I have about 100,000 actual cards sitting in my mom's basement storage room. Maybe I need to sift through.

Wah wah wah...

Not that exciting if you are not a millennial..

Awful lot of golfers have their own logo without a major

I didn't say there was any shame. He's obviously done very well for himself. I said I find him insufferable.
I was agreeing with you that he loves him some him.

he has vaulted to the level of Ryder Cup Ian Poulter in terms of dislike at this point.

Back