Build Your Srixon Driver

They do sound good!

The sound is nice for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I set up a time with CC to get fit for the clubs on Jan 31st. I am bringing my current Z 785/HZRDUS Black 65 in with me to compare with the other shafts offered. We shall see what becomes of that. I am happy to spend some on the front end to get the right combination.

A lot of great options. I would go with
The 785 clubhead
UST Helium 4 shaft
Golf Pride NDMC grip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I set up a time with CC to get fit for the clubs on Jan 31st. I am bringing my current Z 785/HZRDUS Black 65 in with me to compare with the other shafts offered. We shall see what becomes of that. I am happy to spend some on the front end to get the right combination.

And to bring home the W for Team Noelle! Looking forward to hearing ALL about your fitting results!

I’m going to CC for my driver fitting Monday at noon. Will do my best to document all the numbers and obviously will let people know what combo I settle on.

I’m going to CC for my driver fitting Monday at noon. Will do my best to document all the numbers and obviously will let people know what combo I settle on.

*Spoiler Alert*...we’re gonna see some impressive numbers here! BL is gonna go deep!!!

Can’t wait to see your numbers and what combo you settle on dude!

Does it concern you that your teammate had to drive out to a cow field to even hit a Srixon club, and they only had the stock shaft for him to try?

Does it concern you that your teammate had to drive out to a cow field to even hit a Srixon club, and they only had the stock shaft for him to try?

Nah. I’ve seen his short game.

I would have to go with the 785 HXRDUS Yellow 75 in Firm, and the GP Align Medium with and extra layer

Driver fitting only?

Driver fitting only?

Driver only for now. I’ll do the only clubs when @JB releases our shaft options for each piece of equipment.

Driver fitting only?

He really only needs a driver, wedge, and putter based on his game. His irons are really just there for show and for the occasional par 3 over 180 yards and less than 350.

He really only needs a driver, wedge, and putter based on his game. His irons are really just there for show and for the occasional par 3 over 180 yards and less than 350.

Gee... sounds like you’re describing your own game.... Remember, I saw your game up close....

I think I'd go

785 10.5*
Miyazaki Kaula Mizu 6
Utx

Gee... sounds like you’re describing your own game.... Remember, I saw your game up close....

that guy has zero cartlidge in his left knee now and can’t quite go at it as much as my yesteryears. I gotta hit an 8 iron or 9 iron now. Lol

that guy has zero cartlidge in his left knee now and can’t quite go at it as much as my yesteryears. I gotta hit an 8 iron or 9 iron now. Lol

Wait till that knee is attached to a 50+ y. o. Body....

Driver only for now. I’ll do the only clubs when @JB releases our shaft options for each piece of equipment.

I did a CC full bag fitting prior to shaft options but they provided enough data to allow me to compare available options with CC specs and was very happy with outcome. Good luck with your setup... will definitely be following the journey!

I did a CC full bag fitting prior to shaft options but they provided enough data to allow me to compare available options with CC specs and was very happy with outcome. Good luck with your setup... will definitely be following the journey.

That’s my game plan too.

Nah. I’ve seen his short game.

And I’ve seen your long game! I think you hit one out of Top Golf! We are going to make a great partnership!
4870eacf71e3efad056e612f5cf38af7.gif

Back