Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

I have heard this is around the $3000 price.

This would be hard to beat at that price point if the performance is what we expect from Foresight!

just received an email that this is camera based, not radar. i’m getting very excited assuming price isn’t too crazy.

just received an email that this is camera based, not radar. i’m getting very excited assuming price isn’t too crazy.
I saw that as well. I'm hoping the price point is reasonable!!

This has me intrigued... but it sounds like it'll be more than what I'm willing to pay.

I always see these and immediately think "I WANT IT"!!. Then I think for a bit and wonder why... I dont see much value in these with limited flight range balls. I dont want to pack it around the course and set it up then hit my shot. I think they are absolutely cool. But I struggle with personal application.

If it works in sim count me in.

142DDB28-1E13-4150-B1EF-9F1F1E2011AE.png

Very much keeping my eye on this if that's where the price comes in.

While I love the thought of that, with 3 cameras I really doubt it will be that cheap

If they can stay sub 4K they should put a hurt on sky track and mevo

If they can stay sub 4K they should put a hurt on sky track and mevo
Mevo and sky track not in the same universe from my experience. Mevo plus is just fair. Skytrak is decent as long as you dont have high swing speed and don’t want club data.
My thought is this will be around $6k price point. I don’t see how it could be cheaper than GC2 since it has an additional camera for club data

Mevo and sky track not in the same universe from my experience. Mevo plus is just fair. Skytrak is decent as long as you dont have high swing speed and don’t want club data.
My thought is this will be around $6k price point. I don’t see how it could be cheaper than GC2 since it has an additional camera for club data
I’m hoping they are coming with a product to compete in the home sim market. Only time will tell.

Really curious on this one.

$3k and I'm game....$6k would require some serious shmoozing to the wifey.

While I love the thought of that, with 3 cameras I really doubt it will be that cheap
I hope it is, but who knows. That’s just what a bushnell rep told me. Could be false info.

I hope it is, but who knows. That’s just what a bushnell rep told me. Could be false info.
If that’s the case take my money now 😎

For people in the know, we’re GC2 sales down since skytrak and mevoplus came out?

For people in the know, we’re GC2 sales down since skytrak and mevoplus came out?
I’m not in the know but stock has been hard to get of any GC product last time I was paying attention.

If it is 3k. I would rather buy a Finn scooter.

I really don't want to do this to my garage, but if I'm going to, let's make the details happen soon so I don't have to retro-fit a space for it. I tell myself I don't want it, don't need it, don't even like hitting off mats, but.. I've told myself a lot things.. :confused:

Sounds like this might be the perfect option for the garage practise range, not full trackman data but enough data to make it user friendly and not over pricey, As said earlier something that competes with skytrack but can give clubhead data also would be brilliant in the 4k mark area.

My best guess is that it's going to come in just under $5,000 USD which if true will be over my pain threshold.

Next year I would rather purchase a M7 Remote electric trolly, plus pay my golf membership fees and get 8 boxes of Pro V1x's for the same amount. This I could easily justify to the wife... not so for a launch monitor. :rolleyes:

curious as to the Bushnell part of it. leveraging the name?

I think this is going after the used GC2 market, FS doesn't get a penny on the 2nd sale of hardware units

Still very interested to see what this one comes in at.

Back