Call of Duty : Infinite Warfare

Not sure if I'm more excited about IW or COD4 remastered!

I'm a little annoyed that I'd have to buy IW if I want to play COD 4 Remastered, but I understand why they do it that way. Going to be pretty funny though when COD 4 remaster has more people playing it than IW.

Cod4 remastered. Ugh.. This puts me in a tough position.

I'll just stick with The Division for now

Can't wait for COD4 remastered. I swore I was going to boycott COD until then went back to at least a Vietnam story line but COD4 was the best of any of them IMO. I'm pumped I'll be back on the COD train. We'll see if I can pick up at my 4.32 KDR where I left off.

I'm a little annoyed that I'd have to buy IW if I want to play COD 4 Remastered, but I understand why they do it that way. Going to be pretty funny though when COD 4 remaster has more people playing it than IW.

I doubt that happens because the standard edition doesn't come with the remaster.

I loved Cod4, hopefully the remastered edition is just the same, and not a collection of shrunken down maps that can fit in my apartment.

Excited for it all!! Perfect for the winter time! :)

I loved Cod4, hopefully the remastered edition is just the same, and not a collection of shrunken down maps that can fit in my apartment.

It is 10 multiplayer maps that are simply updated graphically. Comes with the Legacy Edition which will be 80 bucks instead of the normal 60 which will just get you Infinite Warfare

What do you expect from a first look? Genuinely Curious. COD never announces a lot at first, it will come slowly.

This might be the lowest level of expectations I've ever had for CoD.

I know it makes you sad, but it just is. I saw mechs and bots. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This might be the lowest level of expectations I've ever had for CoD.

I know it makes you sad, but it just is. I saw mechs and bots. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am honestly most interested in MW4 Remake, but honestly I have come to expect apathy from you regardless. I just don't think COD can do right in your eyes, and that is fine.

I doubt that happens because the standard edition doesn't come with the remaster.

You're probably right.

COD 4 is one of those games though that I think a lot of people are going to want to pick up for nostalgia. I wouldn't be surprised if the player base between the two games is pretty close. Time will tell though. I've read a few articles about the news of IW and COD 4 remaster, and it's overwhelming people praising COD 4 remaster and almost dogging on the whole space theme.

I am honestly most interested in MW4 Remake, but honestly I have come to expect apathy from you regardless. I just don't think COD can do right in your eyes, and that is fine.

They can, but not with their current trend. When the flow starts heading back towards genuine gun v gun combat (read: WW2), I'm in.

You're probably right.

COD 4 is one of those games though that I think a lot of people are going to want to pick up for nostalgia. I wouldn't be surprised if the player base between the two games is pretty close. Time will tell though. I've read a few articles about the news of IW and COD 4 remaster, and it's overwhelming people praising COD 4 remaster and almost dogging on the whole space theme.

It's nostalgia for some of us, but I imagine the bulk of the player base on Black Ops 3 has never even played MW4, that was quite awhile ago.

It's nostalgia for some of us, but I imagine the bulk of the player base on Black Ops 3 has never even played MW4, that was quite awhile ago.

I think you underestimate the number of "older" gamers out there.

They can if they go back and start over at WW2. The futuristic stuff is ridiculous. If I wanted to play halo I would. Cod always offered something other than halo did for me and then they lost me with the futuristic stuff. I'll spend $80 strictly for the remaster of COD and then trade in IW immediately.

They can, but not with their current trend. When the flow starts heading back towards genuine gun v gun combat (read: WW2), I'm in.

They clearly don't believe that will sell well, and honestly I am not sure I disagree. They have to cater to the people who are spending the monies. I am not opposed to a WW2 game, but I don't think the masses (or competitive COD for that matter) will be accepting of it.

I think BO3 was a huge step in the right direction, it is a ton of fun to play, and I am excited, as always, for the next iteration. IW has proven to release some stale games IMO over the past couple of releases, but they may surprise me this time around.

I certainly am not going to make sweeping judgments of the game from a short trailer.

They can if they go back and start over at WW2. The futuristic stuff is ridiculous. If I wanted to play halo I would. Cod always offered something other than halo did for me and then they lost me with the futuristic stuff. I'll spend $80 strictly for the remaster of COD and then trade in IW immediately.

Might not be able to do that unfortunately. Lot of people think you are going to need IW in order to launch the COD 4 remaster. So it's going to prevent people from doing exactly what you are talking about.

Might not be able to do that unfortunately. Lot of people think you are going to need IW in order to launch the COD 4 remaster. So it's going to prevent people from doing exactly what you are talking about.

Ya I know they said they won't be selling the remaster separate. I imagine it will all be contained on one disc.

Back