Callaway Chrome Tour Lone Wolf Golf Balls

Great logo Callaway is killing it so far with the cool designs this year.

I haven't played Wolf, but it sounds fun. Cool logo too!

Packaging is great. Love that the number was replaced with WOLF on the ball.

The group I play with most tends to lean more Bingo, Bango, Bongo, but will throw in Wolf every once in a while to mix it up.

Its funny, I knew about the game, but never about the Office reference.

I think the idea behind the ball is fun, but not necessarily that it would spur me on to go purchase them.

These are super cool. Love the idea and execution. Havent played Wolf in some time, but letting the Wolf have a designated ball is a very cool touch.

This is absolutely brilliant.
Also great writeup @ddec with the office reference nestled in there too.

I like that Callaway is doing fun stuff on their premium ball. It’s a golf ball we all want to hit, so it’s not technically a budget buster if it’s something we were purchasing anyways?

Those look spectacular!

These limited edition balls are great.

These look great and love the tie in to a game. Never was really that into limited edition balls, but Callaway has been doing a great job so far and got me to buy my first ones earlier this year.

What I really like about this release is that it's not just a ball with donuts on it, granted I loved the Taco Bell ball. There's more to it than that. Very well done by Callaway here.

Cool ball.

Futurama Buy GIF

I'm assuming these are what @MBrennanCG was hinting at?

Dang....never heard of this game, but it sounds fun. One box ordered if for nothing else, that I think the design is cool.

Such a cool concept and even better execution here

TruTrack and other alignment Callaway options have spoiled me. I don’t think I will ever go back and play a Truvis ball. I do like this design and the wolf game, but I am just not a fan of Truvis anymore.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
We will play wolf a lot when we are out for a weekday afternoon or just a group on the weekends not in the MGA

My golfing buddy's last name is Wolf, I bet he would really like these balls.

Love these and all the special editions Callaway comes out with. They nailed the packaging.

These are fun. I’ve never played wolf but want to now.

I like the design. Some cool stuff on the way.

Never heard of or played Wolf, but I'm all about custom Truvis balls (those balls are how I initially found THP).

I'll use them to represent House Stark of Winterfell
200.gif

Off to buy a dozen.

Back