Callaway Chrome Tour Lone Wolf Golf Balls

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Fans of The Office may recognize the quote, “What are we talking about? Skins, Acey-Deucy, Bingo Bango Bongo, Sandies, Barkies, Arnies, Wolf—what?” from the scene where Kevin Malone is waiting on the tee box with Jim, Andy, and Jim’s prospective client. In today’s release from Callaway Golf, if any of those guys had pulled out a sleeve of the new Chrome Tour Lone Wolf golf balls, Kevin would have received his answer in a fun and stylish way.

Continue reading...

Love this! Ball looks fantastic and plus rules for the game.

Fun little mini game within golf, honestly I do not have any recollection of that from the office. I still think that it's fun and a good write up @ddec

The design looks really cool, fully admit I’m oblivious to all things Office and the game so for me it’s something that goes over my head, at least initially.

These are fun! Something different than a special holiday ball or something like that! I like it

It’s absolutely amazing what they can do we these logo’s on golf balls. Never really got into the Office, but love the design.

I am a fan of the different designs Calllaway has and this is another one. Bonus points for helping to introduce another type of game to play on the course.

It’s absolutely amazing what they can do we these logo’s on golf balls. Never really got into the Office, but love the design.
Its not really from the Office, just a reference that was made to the game of Wolf.

It’s not really from the Office, just a reference that was made to the game of Wolf.
After reading the article again it hit me…

Lonely Zach Galifianakis GIF

These are cool. I haven’t played Lone Wolf in a long time.

That’s a fun concept and well executed. I wonder if more games are coming.

Very cool idea, and even cooler execution.

I love a good game of Wolf on the course and these balls are perfect. If I was a CT player, I would be all over these.

Cool. Wolf is such a fun game!!!

You'll see Wolf played by some of the YouTube guys now and then. It looks like a fun way to mix it up on the course. The ball itself looks really cool too.

Never played Wolf :oops: But the balls look really cool.

Balls look great!

You'll see Wolf played by some of the YouTube guys now and then. It looks like a fun way to mix it up on the course. The ball itself looks really cool too.
it’s a fun one when you have a group who wants some kind of game without having a straight match.

Have never played the game but the ball is pretty cool. I like the concept and execution with the rules included and explained.

The logo itself looks cool.

Back