Callaway Epic Flash Hybrid

Put the 4H in to replace my HW. Only got to hit it once. Hit it fat. Real chunky. Still got nearly 200 yards. I'm going to try and hit this club as much as possible tomorrow.

First full round with 3h at N/S and it’s staying in the bag and just blowing up my yardage gaps. It’s replacing my EF 5w and out carries the BB hybrid in similar loft by close to 10-15 yards. Have the EF black 85 installed and it’s smooth. Loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First full round with 3h at N/S and it’s staying in the bag and just blowing up my yardage gaps. It’s replacing my EF 5w and out carries the BB hybrid in similar loft by close to 10-15 yards. Have the EF black 85 installed and it’s smooth. Loving it.

I've been yelling it from the mountain tops in here....

I've been yelling it from the mountain tops in here....

My debate now is going with 21* or 24* for gapping. Apex 5i is 24* so thinking 21*

My debate now is going with 21* or 24* for gapping. Apex 5i is 24* so thinking 21*

To play into the Apex 5i?

Go 24. Gap would be only a scunch more than what a 4i would be. You go 4H (21) its going to be 5W/HW length.

After following this thread went with the Epic Flash 3 hybrid. Really happy with its length and forevgiveness. On good swings it is amazing. Agree completely with your description and if i could only use one word to describe it the word would be smooth. Thanks for the original review and to all who have posted.

Sorry to bump this but I just read through the entire Rogue Hybrid thread as well as this thread and I'm really torn as to which of the two to buy. I'm an 18 hdcp and forgiveness/easiness to hit is more important to me than distance. I currently game 2016 Apex hybrids but they are a little too inconsistent for my skill level.

Sorry to bump this but I just read through the entire Rogue Hybrid thread as well as this thread and I'm really torn as to which of the two to buy. I'm an 18 hdcp and forgiveness/easiness to hit is more important to me than distance. I currently game 2016 Apex hybrids but they are a little too inconsistent for my skill level.
Will you get a chance to try them out?

Will you get a chance to try them out?

No unfortunately, will be buying either of them second hand but in very good condition.
Not sure if this helps give you an idea of the hybrids I like but my favorite club in my bag is a 23* Snake Eyes Quick Strike hybrid that I consistently hit 180 yards and straight.

No unfortunately, will be buying either of them second hand but in very good condition.
Not sure if this helps give you an idea of the hybrids I like but my favorite club in my bag is a 23* Snake Eyes Quick Strike hybrid that I consistently hit 180 yards and straight.

Out of the two of them, I preferred the Epic Flash. Both are really good though.

I just put a EF 5H in the bag to fill a gap between 6i and 4H, even though the 6i and 5h are the same loft, the 5h is a perfect 170-180 club and fills that gap perfectly.

Looking for a hybrid for between my mavrik 3 wood and mavrik 4 iron (18 degree). Thoughts on the EF #4 set at 20 vs the #3 set at 19?

Looking for a hybrid for between my mavrik 3 wood and mavrik 4 iron (18 degree). Thoughts on the EF #4 set at 20 vs the #3 set at 19?
I would prefer the 4H over the 3 if it was me, but depends on the distance gap you need to fill. Epic Flash is a great hybrid.

Can someone tell me the difference between the Epic hybrid and the Epic flash hybrid?
The biggest difference would be the Epic does not have jailbreak technology. The Epic flash has the jailbreak tech. (the two vertical bars behind the face that are vertical.) The weight is also different on each.

This is the first year I have ever had hybrids in my back and am just amazed every time I pull one from the bag. Easy to hit, launch high and generally land soft. I use these quite a bit from the fairway with no issues. I am very tempted to find a 6H to replace my 6 iron.
Right now I have 4 and 5H's.

I am still living large with my hybrids. For never having them in the bag until this year, I don't think I would ever be without a hybrids in the bag now. I use them from fairway and rough without issues. May have to find a 6H to dump the 6 iron.

Just received the Epic Flash 4 hybrid today from CPO, looks sweet. My reason for trading in my BB19 4 hybrid was if u look, you can see the heel strike on the BB19. My miss is a hook, but a lot beautiful shots too. We’ll see. Big Bertha on left, Epic Flash on right. Flash is slightly smaller footprint, but it’s definitely a flatter lie (2*) which I wanted to try.
020BFB42-151D-4ED3-BE94-8CC0CA840869.jpeg
94225267-9FCD-40FA-ABAB-F55DED47D6CE.jpeg

Just received the Epic Flash 4 hybrid today from CPO, looks sweet. My reason for trading in my BB19 4 hybrid was if u look, you can see the heel strike on the BB19. My miss is a hook, but a lot beautiful shots too. We’ll see. Big Bertha on left, Epic Flash on right. Flash is slightly smaller footprint, but it’s definitely a flatter lie (2*) which I wanted to try.
View attachment 8975879
View attachment 8975883
Nice pickup!!!! You will really like that.

Haha. A year later I just grabbed an Epic Flash 3 hybrid on CPO to go along with my EF 4 hybrid which I love. Being delivered tomorrow. My bag is complete now. I'm done tinkering. 😁

Nice pickup!!!! You will really like that.

Back