Callaway Golf - 2015 PGA Show

Knew Callaway would go huge at the show! The Masters bag and head covers look sweet!

Late to the show, but those do look very stunning and classic at the same time.

My My! Cally slamming another home run this year with the awesome sticks. I'm loving everything I hear about the Big Bertha irons!

Awesome set up. The Masters bag is filthy.

That Masters Bag and the covers are really something special. That's a staff bag I could own and love rather than feel silly.

That Masters Bag and the covers are really something special. That's a staff bag I could own and love rather than feel silly.

I am afraid i would have it in a glass case at the house, never to see the light of day

Incredible content on the way.

33312bc6738b97c609438a8c8988a441.jpg

And he is such a great guy. Reminded me of this short and maybe boring story. At least 20 years ago was at this show, talking to a rep in the Cleveland booth, was telling him that really liked their wedges but they did not have much of a retail presence in St. Louis area. Someone comes over introduces himself, it was Roger. He could not have been nicer treated me as if I was a huge customer even though I was not ordering a thing . In a disappointed tone he said to his rep "Why do we not have a stronger presence in ST. Louis". He must have a remarkable memory, in talking he caught my name and asked where I played, just friendly golf talk. About a month later the pro at my club said Roger Cleveland called wanting to know if I was a member etc. Shortly thereafter I got a letter from Roger saying he enjoyed talking to me and he was getting more of his wedges to the St. Louis market and said he would help take care of me if I needed any Cleveland wedges. Callaway has a real gem in this man.

And he is such a great guy. Reminded me of this short and maybe boring story. At least 20 years ago was at this show, talking to a rep in the Cleveland booth, was telling him that really liked their wedges but they did not have much of a retail presence in St. Louis area. Someone comes over introduces himself, it was Roger. He could not have been nicer treated me as if I was a huge customer even though I was not ordering a thing . In a disappointed tone he said to his rep "Why do we not have a stronger presence in ST. Louis". He must have a remarkable memory, in talking he caught my name and asked where I played, just friendly golf talk. About a month later the pro at my club said Roger Cleveland called wanting to know if I was a member etc. Shortly thereafter I got a letter from Roger saying he enjoyed talking to me and he was getting more of his wedges to the St. Louis market and said he would help take care of me if I needed any Cleveland wedges. Callaway has a real gem in this man.

That's a great story :)

Saw this on twitter....look how far they've come!

They have such a solid offering this year it's not funny, I think we'll see them at the top of the food chain pretty fast, and that Masters bag is incredible!

Back