Callaway Golf Supersoft - Mother's Day Bouquet Golf Balls

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
For Mother's Day 2024 Callaway Golf is taking one of the most popular golf balls in the world and giving it a dress up.

On top of the high-level all-around performance of the ball itself with its faster speed and soft feel, this release adorns them with Roses, Carnations, Tulips, and Daisies.

These will be available directly from Callaway Golf as well as retailers starting today, with a price of $24.99

Supersoft Mother's Day Bouquet Golf Balls.jpegSupersoft Mother's Day Bouquet 3.jpegSupersoft Mother's Day Bouquet 2.jpeg

So I think these are really sweet. I just to check when I first saw them on a rack when traveling almost a month ago, and have been waiting to talk about them.

First, who doesn't want to think about Mom out there? We should. I miss mine. Second, they have that delicate bit to that can just be enjoyed on its own. Outside of mother's Day.

I have a box waiting to give as a gift.

I like them, wont buy them, but for the Lady/Mom golfers they are a nice touch.

These are lovely. Anyone not buying these for the mom golfers in their life is insane.

I'm sure they'll be a hit with a lot of the Lady golfers out there who use them.

• Staff
What I really want in those promo pics is the croissant. I should have lunch lol

I've been playing Supersofts in preparation for the BGC coming up. Just bought a box of the pink to reload, wish I had gotten these instead.

I like them, wont buy them, but for the Lady/Mom golfers they are a nice touch.
I’m not proud I’d hit a ball with flowers if it resulted in birdies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m not proud I’d hit a ball with flowers if it resulted in birdies. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Guaranteed birdies? I'd play anything!

I don't have any direct need for them so won't buy but this is a very nice touch. Well done to the guys at Callaway

these are really nice. (y)

Back