Callaway JAWS Raw Wedges

I know. It’s stunning. Pictures will be coming later today lol

Why make us wait? You know the rules. We don't wait for pictures...

Looking forward to getting this out again this weekend. Gotta get it put back together though. Got my irons and wedges pulled apart right now, but should get them put back together tonight and let them cure tonight and all day tomorrow so I can play Friday morning.

While we wait for @Muchmore18 pictures…

I currently feel complete.

F3D20B40-8FCA-48E0-8205-BE50CAD778CD.jpeg

Another good chipping round with my 58 "Z" today. I chipped 4 times with the club in 9 holes and per Shot Scope, had an average proximity of 7 feet! I LOVE this club!!!

Sorry I waited so long. I was going to go out this morning but I was running on three hours of sleep and the greens were just punched. Wasn’t worth it in the moment

But these pictures, these are worth it. I am SOOOOO excited to have this.

Huge shoutout to @xThor for helping make it happen!

6608D506-FD1C-4C63-A90B-32ADB3C236C9.jpeg5B6F4F5B-72C3-4267-A7B2-4C5B1B7ED7F7.jpegEDBC0FC1-C5E7-4AF2-95D7-3411CF503FB4.jpeg923D517F-62E2-4430-989D-207CA472EBB9.jpeg

Some good and sticky ones with the Raw today on challenging greens. Right off the bat from 72 to the only good putting position there was. Great hold into an uphill green. Gave a few greenside a run for their money and lipped out one from a terrible position above the hole. Kept it low and hit my landing right at the end of the fringe, and was about as good as a guy and wedge could do I think.

Sort of went for my 54S (55) towards the end a little more. Wasn't really feeling the Z in some of the fluffy bermuda. Went back to it on 18 for a beauty though from 25 yards to end on a good note. Think I might pull the Z for the X for a bit though. See if it suits this time of year.

Out of the rough over the tree with the 60° for the up and down.

842C8B7F-2FF9-48A6-BA44-C8556C651E78.jpeg

Yes! Love it! Colors rep anything or just a combo you like?
Just love gold and light blue. Putter has full light blue like that too

Can't wait to take the JAWS Raw 58Z out for wedge practice this afternoon and tomorrow!

Hard ponder on making a full time move to these in a couple of weeks.

Yep, I'm swapping the Z out for the X for the weekend. We're getting a little fluffier and softer here and it's a good match for that. I enjoyed it yesterday.

The 58 z grind puts so much spin on the ball. I loved it on the course but wasn't expecting the chips to zip and stop so quickly.

The 58 z grind puts so much spin on the ball. I loved it on the course but wasn't expecting the chips to zip and stop so quickly.

And they come out lower too! It took a little time to adjust for me. How about for you?

Grass range today. Great weather. These things were automatic. I was going to bend them flat but not now. Just gonna play them stock. Hit my numbers and were easy. Z grind is a weapon.

I have a Cleveland Zipcore Tour Rack wedge that I haven’t had in the bag this year. However, the special grind that I ordered with it works really well for my game. I pulled it out yesterday and compared it to my Z grind. There are some interesting similarities between the two wedges, another testament to principal that grind really matters in wedges.

E3A1C4CC-2A84-46EF-B391-091027A26E51.jpeg504364DF-3DBE-4F56-BD54-064309A0E4BB.jpeg

Back