Callaway Older X Series Iron Sets

Ryan Law

Beating Adults at 13
Reaction score
Handicap
Front - 0
Can anyone give me some ideas on what a nice set of these would cost me? I also have a set of irons I could trade in (look at my sig), and if I did, how much would I get for my irons? If I traded them in? I have in mind X-12 and up.

You have Lady clubs in your bag? Are you a female? I'm being for real. I don't know how much you'd get for those irons in your bag but I wouldn't suspect not a whole lot.

I think some of the best Cally irons ever made were the 2007 X Forged irons. YOu can get them on ebay for under $400.

No, I don't swing so fast so these work for me. And I got them for free from someone, and you can't turn down free stuff. Either I use those, or junior flex, and that just doesn't work.

PS: The shafts are grey so no one cares.

I've seen X-14s locally for $140. X-20 for around $300. Given where I saw them, that's likely high.
Check Callaway pre-owned, there's occasional specials and the condition's usually at least as good as advertised.

No, I don't swing so fast so these work for me. And I got them for free from someone, and you can't turn down free stuff. Either I use those, or junior flex, and that just doesn't work.

PS: The shafts are grey so no one cares.

Just asking so I could help make some recommendations. The X 14's were some of the most awesome Cally irons too.

I have tried the SW, and loved it, that's why I am interested in it.

Not sure of your budget, but the RAZR line on callaway preowned are 10 percent off, some even up to 20 percent off. Not a bad route to go.

Your best bet is to look around at Callaway Pre-owned. They have used clubs in great condition. They also take trade-ins.

Right now, I see some X-20 irons for less than $300 for a set.

Just asking so I could help make some recommendations. The X 14's were some of the most awesome Cally irons too.

Quoted for accuracy. Those irons lasted longer in my bag than any other set

I know my buddy had the x-14's, and he absolutely loved them. Then he had the X-16's, and absolutely loved them.

THe X-Series are just rock solid.

I agree about the 07 X Forged and the X-14's, both awesome iron sets.

Ryan I have a set of X20's that I haven't got around to putting on ebay yet. Let me know if you're interested.

Mike

Check Callaway preowned. Good deals there and their like new ratings are just like brand new.

If i'm not mistaken, Ben Hogan BH-5's were pretty much the same as the x-14's werent they? They can be had super cheap now.

Back