Callaway Releases Big Bertha B21 Driver

Tywithay

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Put an Autoflex 505x into a B21 this morning on the range. Couldn't get my Rapsodo to work to see if distance was any different, but I know for a fact the ball was flying straight. I usually play it neutral +2 (9* head), but this shaft launches HIGH. Turned it down to standard loft, but draw setting, to offset opening the face. I also took out the 5g weight and put in a 3g I had laying around. I don't know how much it helps, but I've heard the shaft is sensitive to weight so every gram helps. Just straight balls or tiny fades, over and over. I need to see it on a course or monitor to see if there's any benefits, but so far so good. Don't know if it will beat out my Kinetixx, but I'm going to give it a go.

templeton80

Artist formerly known as nvgolfer80
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This is still my favorite driver for the majority of rec golfers..

many fight the high rights.. this is your best friend.

J.B. Cobb III

I can’t… I have kids!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Overall, I had a so-so day with this driver. Just had a hard time hitting the fairway consistently. I’m averaging about 265 with this driver. I hit two today that were ripped, (295, 286)! These drives crested the hills and caught the downslope and rolled out well. I was wild today with the B21. I would hit one left, then the next one right. Never found that groove like I have in the past. But, I’m still super impressed by what this club does!

J.B. Cobb III

I can’t… I have kids!
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Had probably my best day ever driving the ball today! Hit several over 270-280. Had one about 295 and one just straight as an arrow rocket that went 306!

Jamstar35

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11/14 Fairways today! Nice high draws all day long.

Misike

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Late to the game, but I picked up one of these on CPO. I'll see how it performs compared to my Mavrik. I like the Mavrik, but my big miss is still a slice. Should be here by the end of the week.

thewilderside

The Project X / Mizuno Golf Experience Participant
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Late to the game, but I picked up one of these on CPO. I'll see how it performs compared to my Mavrik. I like the Mavrik, but my big miss is still a slice. Should be here by the end of the week.
If your big miss is a slice the B21 will likely really help alleviate that. My big miss was a slice as well and barring glaring swing issues (ie not releasing the club through impact, ask me how I know :ROFLMAO:) it really does a great job eliminating that big right miss.

Bernoulli

Enjoy every sandwich
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
This is still my favorite driver for the majority of rec golfers..

many fight the high rights.. this is your best friend.
I wholeheartedly concur with @templeton80 . This driver is the best thing if you tend to hit them high and right.

Greg Kulbick

I don't golf good
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
11.6 USGA

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in