You should be real interested in the 3W...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can’t confirm yet, but I’m assuming there will be a hefty low lofted 3w with jailbreak, similar to the Epic SZ 3w. Something like 13.5° of loft with adjustability. If so I’d play that sucker at 12.5°. If that’s available I’ll be making a call to my sales rep tomorrow morning

Sent from HTX

You can’t confirm yet, but I’m assuming there will be a hefty low lofted 3w with jailbreak, similar to the Epic SZ 3w. Something like 13.5° of loft with adjustability. If so I’d play that sucker at 12.5°. If that’s available I’ll be making a call to my sales rep tomorrow morning

Sent from HTX

I believe this line up is bonded in the fairways

Sent from HTX

You are going to hear a lot about the 3W tomorrow... See y’all in the morning...

I believe this line up is bonded in the fairways

Does this mean that pricing will be lower than Epic? The adjustability has previously been used to justify higher pricing so going by the same reasoning....

Does this mean that pricing will be lower than Epic? The adjustability has previously been used to justify higher pricing so going by the same reasoning....

That's above my pay grade and current product knowledge but I can say this was never advertised as an epic replacement. Numerous other websites have posts saying it's an epic replacement but I think tomorrow Calloway and THP will do an amazing job of letting people know where line up falls in their catalog of clubs.

I look forward to seeing more on these. Very interested.

Just saw Danny Lee’s WITB pics from 2018 CareerBuilder Challenge. All the new toys.

Very keen to find out more about the Red EvenFlow shaft in the 3W

Full Driver and Fairway Wood threads have been posted and the THP Home Page has an exclusive video with DNevs.

For information please use those threads and Grandaddy participants will use for information and reviews.

Are the irons still under embargo for a while yet?

Just thought it odd the FW's and Drivers are talked about prior to the 19th and not the irons. I am sure I just missed the reasoning somewhere in the threads.

Not that I am curious, asking for a friend....

Just thought it odd the FW's and Drivers are talked about prior to the 19th and not the irons. I am sure I just missed the reasoning somewhere in the threads.

Lol. There’s been a little talk. The irons I can say have cup face and are super jacked. Talking a 41° PW

Sent from HTX

Lol. There’s been a little talk. The irons I can say have cup face and are super jacked. Talking a 41° PW

Sent from HTX

*Redacted* lives on!!!!!

Different embargo dates... The woods embargo was up yesterday. The irons/ball/hybrids are coming up soon...

Sent from HTX
I love jacked lofts, make old guys look good. I have my MB's jacked by the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

*Redacted* lives on!!!!!

That will live on for us forever... I mean Harry and Callaway used it in social media posts. Did you see the IOD pics??

bb2d50b3ff42a93b291a3cd8fea35a80.jpg

Back