Callaway Supersoft Splatter 360

I like it! Supersoft is a great ball for the price.

Fun is fun and there's a place and time for them. I like em!

If I recall correctly, they were trialing this pattern on this line and eventually if it did well it would move to other balls as well?

Maybe I made that up in my head.

I’d say that’s a reasonable assumption.

Not my cup of tea
Don't like Divides, Don't like Splatter.....

Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Different. I don’t hate it, but also not sure if its for me.

I don’t hate the look of it. I’d want to see it in person though

I really like those, they were not what i was expecting. I was anticipating something more like the Vice spatter. These are a nice touch.

Fun little design on them, not too much, so I like it!

I’m a nah on this.

Not my jam but I'm sure there's a market for these.

Is there any actual improvement in the ball itself, or is this just a new colorway?

I mostly play these in yellow, but I could see using the blue in the summer months. ( I can't see reds very well, so those are out! )

Don't hate it, don't love it. If it was on a ball I would play I would probably opt for another color.

Don't necessarily use or like that ball, but I do like that pattern.

I would play the heck out of these if they were on the Tour line. Hopefully these are successful enough to give more alignment options a shot on that line

I would play the heck out of these if they were on the Tour line. Hopefully these are successful enough to give more alignment options a shot on that line
I love the Supersoft line from Callaway, fully intend on putting these in play. I hope to see the design to be offered on the Chrome Softs soon too.

I absolutely NEED this in the CTX

So I assume these still look white n the air while spinning? I lose white balls in flight constantly so I prefer yellow, red or orange colors to follow.

They kind of look cool for putting probably but I'm not sure I could play them.

So I assume these still look white n the air while spinning? I lose white balls in flight constantly so I prefer yellow, red or orange colors to follow.

They kind of look cool for putting probably but I'm not sure I could play them.
Yeah this is more alignment aid than it is visual in the air aid

I love the Supersoft line from Callaway, fully intend on putting these in play. I hope to see the design to be offered on the Chrome Softs soon too.
And Chrome Tours!

Those are pretty damn sweet!

Those too! Need the splatter everywhere.
I mean I get TT360 does the same thing this does, but I think this is so much cooler. I'd take this every time

Back